Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

What is the distance range that Cisco Access points can cover in metres,km or feet. eg. how much distance does cisco 1524 AP or a Work group bridge cover?Where can we find the figures associated with each cisco access point model.Thanks in advance!

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,can you help me please ? do you think that is possible to view wep key in CLI mode on AP Cisco 1242 ? by default, the WEP Key is encrypted in the config file. I must connect a wireless PC at the customer but the customer don't know WEP Key.Tha...

Hello Everyone,I have a cisco 2504 WLC with 4 Ap's connected to it, however is it possible to have a wired guest on lets say port 4? We sometimes have visitors and the WLC is easily accessable for us to plug in their computer, however i do not see th...

ani216 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Warranty?

Just want to clarify the warranty. Reviewing the warranty information of the 1252AG AP and the Controller WLC2106, it appears Cisco will replace the hardware if the AP/controller dies. Is this correct?              

We are looking to upupgrade from our standalone 1130 series AP's to a Cisco 2504 wireless lan controller and the Cisco LWAPP 2600 series AP's. Currently we have the 1130 AP's connected to a 10/100 3560 POE switch. We also have a 2960 10\100\1000 non-...

Hi all,Just wondering if someone could clarify this for me....I have my WLC hard-coded to transmit on channels 1, 5, 9 & 13. According to AirMagnet Spectrum XT channels 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 have a constant duty cycle of 100%.My question is, will this af...

I have several 1262 LAP's connected to a virtual WLC controller. I need to build a wireless bridge to a warehouse for a few computers and voip phones. Any recomendations on the hardware and configeration? I've done this before with Proxim AP's, but a...

I have an issue with some of my 1250 AP's with software 7.0.98.0 12.4(23c)JA connect to my  5510 controller will randomly get the locally switched vlans that are assigned to it to be mixed up.  Sometimes I can have 20 APs at one site and one or all t...

DJames by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am looking to figure out how to configure a cisco881w for a guest account. I dont want to use the local database to do so... we have a software called smart pass that handels the guest requests. the radius server dosent use any authentica...

krock1983 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card