cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a WLAN that was deleted from one of our controllers a few months ago.  Apparantly the vendor came back and must have the same WLAN rebuilt.  We are using NCS and have the backups.  How can i retrieve just this particular WLAN without restorin...

Can we use a power injector from a 1410 series wireless bridge to replace a failed AIR-PWRINJ-BLR2 for a 1310 series bridge ? I know there is no console port on the BLR1.

Hi AllHas anyone had any experience with the new AP1600 with external antennas that was released a couple of months ago.The data sheet shows only 3 antenna connectors although it's a dual band radio AP.This suggests the need for dual band antennas.Ca...

Hi AllI've heard on the grapevine that Cisco has an AP that will work in a cluster with one of the APs working as a controller.I haven't heard this at any PVT and can't find any information anywhere.Does anyone have any knowledge of this?RegardsRoger...

Hi All,Anybody knows if the Peer to Peer Blocking in WLC can work for inter-WLC traffic? (e.g. WLC-1 and WLC-2 both have SSID1, after p2p blocking action is enabled, can a client under WLC-1 SSID1 communicate with another client under WLC-2 SSID1?)Th...

teru-lei by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question to migrate a customer from a 2106 controller to a 2504 controller.Can I use the configuration file with both controllers having the same version?Or is there another way not having to do it again manually?The old configuration is OK,...

Erik Boss by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,Need some assistance on DHCP settings.We currently have 2 DHCP settings on our controller.we have 1 Vlan Corporate which points to our Internal DHCP Server and the other GUEST we point it to our controller to serve out IP Addresses.Issue w...

A week ago we upgrade from the 7.0.116 software to 7.2.111.3.  Since doing that we are seeing a lot more clients drop connections and be unable to re-join.  The wireless network KEY (WPA & TKIP) is on the machines and stored.  When the connection dro...

rsaeks by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have several standalone APs (Cisco 1131) connected to some switches C3560/2960 switches. Three of the APs we cannot ping however we can see them when issuing the "show cdp .." command. Two other APs on the same 2960 switch are working fine with...

netnorth1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,I have a strange error in Cisco CISCO892W-AGN-E-K9 that i bought for our clients a month back.- the router doesn't display the SSID for a longer period. Its like on and off of the SSID, showing sometimes and sometimes blank for the same devic...

We have a 1262 which was loaded with some recovery image for testing.After this, it doesn't get registered to the wireless controller.we tried moving it back to autonomous mode and then again back to lightweight to have it join the controller.But it ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been asked to find out what happens if a WLC fails? Do clients stay connected but can't connect new clients? Does everyone get kicked off? Does the same happen with the Virtual WLC as does with a hardware box? Should I really have two WLC's ?...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card