Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

In an idle situation how much area is covered by a cisco 3502i acceccpoint , I understand there are many factor that will effect this , thats why I am adking in idle situation , I am looking for a number is square feet.Ambuj

ammahend by VIP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The reports in WCS are very inadequate.  If the report is over 100,000 records I can't run it.  I can't customize the reports like I need to also.  Is there a way to make these reports work better?  Can I export the whole database into something else...

DocHolden by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have an Outdoor Area covered by Cisco Wireless LAN Solution (WCS,WLC,1550AP root and Mesh lightweight). I need to disable power transmission for some of these APs in the 2..4GHz.I tried two possible way, but both are not working:1) Set the p...

Hello all,i have cisco 1260 Access point with standalone ios  ap3g1-k9w7-tar.124-23c.i download new IOS to connect the AP to the controller the new ios is  ap3g1-k9w8-tar.124-23c.JA5.tar .so please what the steps to upgrade th AP to LAP.is it just...

Does anyone know how to set up IP redirect to an address not in your LAN- through the web without using a RADIUS server? I am testing ways to deploy a hotspot that will direct users to a predifined page once they access the WLAN. Any help would be he...

tglasco11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed Cisco WAPs around the school and an interesting way that the iOS Wi Fi client wants to authenticate.It actually asks for username and password as part of the Wi Fi joining procedure instead of just being an open network and later authentica...

bbiandov by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just bought an Aironet 1200 from a university surplus store for what i think was a great price, $10 with power adapter. But i do not know its IP address to login to it, and i plainly don't know anything about its origins. So i would like to reset i...