Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, i want Download the Cisco Spectrum Expert v4.1.11. No Download with a valid Service Contract! in the past, you needed no service contract for this download. I have a original Spectrum PCMCIA Card. Can everybody post this File for my?Thanks

Rene Kuhn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bridging Mode

Hello all,I am new to Cisco wireless products, so forgive me for my newbie questions.I currently have a Linksys WRT150N acting as my wireless core (I know, I cannot change it at the moment)We recently took over a second floor in the building and we w...

Hi All, I'm trying to set up WLAN Configuration templates on our new NCS server.  The version of NCS is 1.1.1.24 and the version of our WLC is 7.2.103.0.  I have two problems:1.  I do not see an option for AAA Override.   Has this been renamed to som...

Hi ,                    Cant we create a guest user login with more than 30 days lifetime? In the lifetime field we can enter maximum 99 but it only allows up to 30                                            any idea?              ...

We're going to be deploying a wireless solution to a customer at some point shortly. So far we have a WLC 2500 Series,1140 LAPs, and a 2960-S switch. We're going to have Windows 7, iPhone, iPAD devices, and I was going to implement802.1x EAP-PEAP. I'...

I have configured CSM 4.1 and LMS 4.1 for authentication whit TACACS+ the server is my ACS 5.3. The integration was ok but when i use my ACS internal user whit a policy for shell profile (privilege 15) and command set (permit any command) they log in...