cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We need to add additional APs to working wireless mesh network (WLC 4402, 1520 series AP).WLC 4402 supports 1550 series access points with firmware upgrade to 7.0.235.0 :http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/technology/mesh/7.0MR1/design/guide/...

Resolved! Cisco Aironet 1600

Hi Guys,I have installed a cisco 5508 WLC and managed to get AP 2600 to talk to the WLC but I'm having trouble to get AP-1600 series to talk.I checked the logs on WLC and it says CAPWAP-3-DECODE_ERR: capwap_ac_sm.c:3844 Error decoding Join request fr...

I just bought this wireless router cause I thought my old one was busted. Turns out my old one works. Can I use my wrt54gh wireless router as an access point in conjunction with my wrt54g2 router to give access to the lower floor of my house?I unders...

Hi NetproI need to acheive the below 1)i need to setup a Cisco unified wireless network , i need to configure 802.1X Auth to my  WiFi Users , we setup acs 5.3 as Radius connected to ADcan the 802.1X auth work without Certificate or its must , current...

is it possible to connect Cisco Ap-1242AG with non-cisco wireless router to work as repeater?if yes can plz anyone to direct me to any guide or documentation  to do this?thanks in advance Andy

Hi experts,I have two dinasour APs that I need to fix. They are configured in bridge mode to bridge a few VLANs between two sites. Right now the management IP on BVI 3 interface doesn't work. Does it have to be on BVI1 for it to work? When I say "wor...

Dear All,I need a basic explaination on setting up the following controller:Cisco 5508 Series Wireless Controller for up to 100 APs802.11a/g/n Ctrlr-based AP w/CleanAir; Ext Ant; E Reg DomainFor Mobility i want to settup the device such that the SSI...

okoroji80 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,We have 3 different AP1552 in sama AP group. we can reach all of them via controller. None of them have alarms on ita nd they have the exactly the same configuration.However, only one of them broadcast SSID, other AP's does not broadcast S...

We have a core switch ( 3750 ) , a wireless lan controller , access points , DHCP/DNS/AD server.Ssid's configured on the controller need to be authenticated with username & password, but the database of authentication needs to be in a radius server c...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card