cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Trying to install WCS but get the following error: "Couldn't find the InstallScript to run the installer from!"..ZGUtil.CLASS_PATH: C:\Documents and Settings\[USRNM]\Local Settings\Temp\I1187666052\InstallerData\IAClasses.zip C:\Documents and S...

frosty074 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a verasign cert that I put on all my old bbsm's for guest portal access via https. I wanted to put that cert on my 5508 controller as well for the same purpose. But when I try to download it I get a message saying it failed, even though the tf...

Hello Dear i have Cisco WLC 2504 & 1260 LAP i connect the WLC to L3 switch & connect the LAP to another port in the same L3 switch.i configure DHCP on the same switch to provide ip for the LAP , but the LAP can't get an ip address and can't joint the...

Our wireless controller needs to be setup in below requirements:-1. 5 local users with username and password who will be accessing the same ssid, how do we achieve and test this?2. there is some Local Net users option under Security tab, however i am...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Situation:Moblie WLAN range 192.168.1.0/24Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1 - FirewallNext available range to add more addresses are 192.168.11.0/24Current range is having IP address issues..I have seen a feature in 4402 controller that I can assigne seco...

Hi,I am deploying 4 1552E APs on a location. The APs are powered up and they show up on the CDP neig table on my switches. The interfaces facing the APs on the switches are access interfaces tagged with Vlan 3 which is the management Vlan of the APs....

Amir Yanny by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Por favor, considerem o seguinte cenário:Um ambiente com 10 APs 1142 e uma controller 2504. Gostaria de adicionar CleanAir para oferecer uma maior inteligencia contra as interferências na rede. Pensei em colocar alguns APs 3500 para isto em LMAP. Min...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card