cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Aironet 1142: unable to connect to HTTP

Hello,I try to configure an Aironet 1142 but I have some problems.The AP gets an IP address from dhcp, but then can not connect to HTTP. The hyperterminal connection is functional, I enter EXEC mode but the CONFIGURE command does not exist.I tried to...

Resolved! How to configure WLC

Hello , i have 12 APs and 2 WLCs , i will configure that each 6 APs to connect to one WLC and the 2nd will be as seconbdary , and i'm going to create 4 WLANsi want to broadcast the WLAN in the office (1 or two APs ) and to non-broadcast it in another...

Boot all new APs in H-REAP?

Hi, I seem to be having an issue with some remote APs booting into local mode. They tend to get stuck in a boot loop or become unavailable. I have worked with TAC but no real solution has been found.My question here...Is there a way to make the WLC a...

Aironet 1262N AIR-LAP1262N-A-K9

Hello, I have problem in this wirelles router. How to enable web interface via the console? (Port COM1) Command Ip http server is bad.System say unknown command,Why? This device is new.Start device: I hold mode button and switch on power supply.LED i...

server123 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bug with REFER and TCP

Hello,I am using a spa508g with 7.4.9c. I think I have found a bug.I use TCP for signaling.I receive a call,I send a REFER using blind transfer. The phone first send a invite to put the call in hold (as soon you hit bfer), then the refer. If I then t...

WCS AP template application

Hi, i started getting this weird error message yesterday in WCS.http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10913656/xda/Clipboard02.jpgI have some generic and some per location templates.Admin status on/off, hreap enable are generic.Then i have templates for every loca...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers