Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, please your help I have a question:When we talk about Active Gain we are talking about a signal booster.Do the cisco antennas have this integrated?For example the Aironet 2800 or Catalyst 9000 series? Because in the WLC you can manage the power o...

PQR by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Why do clients choose 2,4 ove 5Ghz ? AP is 2802 (56,52)* 40MHz All these devices support Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac

moudar123_0-1672736861492.png
Moudar by VIP
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello we have c9800 wlc with ssid corp/byod. Users ahthentication/authrozaiton is going to ise. now we need to create a new ssid. After psk is configured for the new ssid, we input user's mac address in ISE. Question is where to associate the mac add...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a pair of 9800-40s running 17.6.4 code in HA SSO Active/Standby Failover VSS With Split Links RMI+RP When I add a VLan to the trunk to the VSS core from the 9800 side, the primary spontaneously reboots.Was not the behavior I expected. Anyon...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm migrating from AireOS controllers to these new 9800. In order to decrease the number of SSIDs emitted by each AP we were using interface groups in AireOS and it was working as expected; depending on the IP of the client, it's traffic was pl...

prosa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a controller 9800 (firmware 17.3..5) with more than 200 points, and there was a need for a few more points, I bought it - C9117AXI-EWC-E V01 with a controller (configured as a point). When you connect them to the controller, they work normally...

M1KL by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card