cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am very new to wireless technology.. Please help me with this issueI changed the user name and password through web access but I am not able to access the WAP through SSH. Can you please let me know what could be the issue??

ulambaday by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have some AP 1130 who's had strange behavior. For sometimes now, some of these AP stop showing the 802.11b/g/n Radio interface. So I can't enable it anymore. I try to reset the AP to factory default, nothing change.I had 2 controller WISM in my...

jmccready by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Since the sw upgrade to version 7.3.101.0 (wlc 5508) i have the following issue.We have a WLAN with 802.1x (WPA2/AES) secured. Before the update the users need to enter user/ pw every time when they reconnect (WLAN switch off/ on again) to the WLA...

Hello,I current have 20 x cisco AP 1142 with WLC 4400 series, I'm looking for newer/latest Cisco AP for expension. Please recommend me the model that you think would work best and price range from $100-$1000. I was looking at Cisco 3500 series but...

Greetings,At my work we have recently introduced iPads and Apple TV's onto our campus WLAN. In order to get the Airplay to work I am utilizing the VLAN Select and Multicast VLAN features on the controller. Although it is working beautifully, I am not...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,is it possible to Manage the 2504 Controller over a separate Interface.Exmaple:Port 1 is used as controller management interface (untagged) - AP's are connected to the same VLANPort 1 is used for Guest Traffic (VLAN 3 tagged)Port 2 should be us...

I have a 3502i(AP_1) that will not join a 5508 WLC(WLC_1)(code 7.2.103). The 3502i(AP_1) will join 4402 WLC(WLC_2)(Code 7.0.230). I have another 3502i(AP_2) that will join the WLC_1 & WLC_2. I am using capwap discover through DNS and hard coding the ...

wjguest28 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 5508 controller and am considering using LAG. Can I  enable LAG but only use 2-4 of the 8 available ports on the 5508? Does  anyone see any issues with doing this? I am asking because currently I  don't have enough ports on my 3750G sw...

I have a large campground that has 3 Cisco 350 bridges set up as access points for my campers. Last Friday one stopped working. It will not associate with the other radios and it is the middle unit so I am also dead at the third unit. On the primary ...

LarryFons by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have problems with a 7921 IP Phone: calls constantly cut. Just when the courts get the following log % Dot11-6-disassoc: Interface Dot11Radio1, Deauthenticating Station 0021.553f.397a Reason: Sending station has left the BSS % Dot11-6-ASSOC: Inter...

dferrat by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have a quick question for you guys I have some Cisco Aironet 1100-series, 1040 series, 1240 series, 1130 series and 1200series and i would like to upgrade them to the newest ios software.The IOS that are present in my access points are 12.3(8...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card