cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have one AP which can't join WLC while other APs are on the WLC. It's on the network, it also gets an IP address from DHCP. I can ping it from my desk and also the WLC can. Is there any way to trouble shoot this issue? Thanks.

After setting up a Mobility Group the control channel appears to be up but the data path shows to be down so I know the two WLCs see each other. There are firewalls on each side of the WLCs the only issue that I have with that is at this point I cann...

Hello folks,I hope everyone is well. I am stuck in a bind at the moment and could use a compass to be pointed in the right direction. I've been extensively reading everything I could find in the Cisco docs for DHCP relay but still can't solve the dep...

Hello,We are looking to deploy an indoor mesh deployment in an area where radar might be an issue.I know that when using 1500 series APs you cannot choose UNII-1 channels even if they are deployed indoors.My question is if you can use a UNII-1 backha...

Hi,I'm trying to upload a new software image (~86mb) from my PC to the WiSM2 controller on a 6513 chassis.Midway through the transfer, the transfer stopped and I got this error on the log:*TransferTask: Jan 01 00:28:33.124: %UPDATE-3-FTP_TRANSFER_FAI...

tsadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a customer that have trouble with the update of the position of a client. Even if the clients walks across the whole building, the client will stay at the same place for several minutes. Is there any way to tune the refresh rate? When I push...

Resolved! WLC Versions

Hi AllAre there any gotchas/issues upgrading to ver 7.3 on 5508 controllers?Cheers JaySent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card