Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Any products or idea´s on how to compete with zyxel´s wireless guest access, when it comes to "one click guest access code"? The one button feature that comes with the printer provided with this solution is a customer demand in may cases. I´m sure...

Greetings, we operate a number of 2106 WLC's some of which are in training centres, we have been requested by one customer that the SSID used for the users in the training rooms is only enabled between the hours of 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday.As such ...

I have a wireless network using the cisco ap 1041 converted into the anonymous. however it seems like every morning or evening I have to attached it back to the SSID all over again. it will not give me an ip address. I also would have to put the encr...

evanssh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have one WLSE 1130 and up to ten WAPs,5 WAPs of them in my local site and the others distributed over five branches. all of them are discovered in my WLSE 1130 but with a red sign in the tree. although i have 2 core switches 4506 are appeared wi...

hanyawad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following this sentence what the problem is:Interference threshold violation reported by '802.11b/g/n' interface of AP '10F-AP001', connected to Controller '30.1.255.1'.Interference changed to acceptable level on '802.11b/g/n' interface of AP '10...

Does anyone know how to get around the issue of Apple IPhones getting Internet access without changing the iPhone settings? I know about changing the SSID settings on the iPhone to get to work but feel this is not good in a hot site location. Thank...

Hello netpros,We would like to receive the lwapp ap dissasociation/association(up/down) notifications alerts sent from the WLC as snmp.Do we need to import any of the mib files listed here (ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/supportlists/wlc/wlc-supportlis...

Hi All,Just a basic question regarding MAC based authenitcation of AP with ACS. The scenario is - If I have a ACS installed and I want all my Cisco 3502 APs to be authenticated on MAC basis via ACS. I know that AP mac is used as a username and passwo...

I have trouble accessing the internet from my laptop after installing Ciso AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9 AP.The  AP are connetected to my router (which has a DHCP enabled) via a switch  and each has a Fix IP address with network mask, gateway and DNS  already co...

Legust321 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card