Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,i have a client company that needs to extend their network. i am advising them to purchase the cisco aironet 1550. they did ask me a question which i am referring to you before answering them. does the wireless AP support all the communication ...

Hi, We have set up WLC in our enterprise. While trying to connect, i am getting validating identity error. we are using cisco 3502I series LWAP. when we fix the new LWAP, initially it was NOT joined automatically later, it joined, when we had issued ...

Hi there,     we are runing cisco 5500 Wireless lan controller,  when I look at Rogues pages, there are a number of access points has been identified. I try to search via their MAC address in our network, but can not find any. My understanding is tha...

Good day, quick and hopefully easy question here.I have a 5508 WLC and a series of 1140 APs. One small but annoying thing I have noticed is that the APs are pulling the correct time from the WLC but the timezone is off so they are showing time at 0 a...

jpgleason by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to design the RFID tracking a big convention hall, which require around 300 AP for the 3 dimensional design. The AP are spread between 3 WLC. I have placed the AP so that I can get coverage from 3 AP in s single point. I would like to convert ...

Hi,I have a question. I configure a LAN with an office extended technology with AP: if the link from WLC and AP is down, the client that are connected to the AP, can continue to exchange the datas? Thanks in advance.---------------------------http://...

Resolved! AP's not joined

HiJust replaced a 2106(ver 5.1) with a 5508 (ver.7.2)...Everything was OK.. AP's got on 5508 and we shut the 2106. (AP's are on L2 with controller)During some investigation of why new LAP's from a location via VPN/GRE don't show up in controller, i t...

Hi,I have an 1131ag AP attached to our 5508 as an OEAP over the Internet.  Everything with the corporate SSIDs is working correctly, so no issue there.  I was wondering if a local ssid can be configured on the AP, similar to what can be done with the...

Hello,Let it be for example the following configuration: 1) we use WISM2 for service LAP within the organization... 2) for the guest access we use WLC 5508 acting as the "anchor" controller in the enterprise DMZ for "foreign" WISM2 controller...Suppo...

aukhadiev by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote site that has an AP running in H-REAP mode which connects over our MPLS cloud to a WLC, which has one interface on the "inside" network and one on our DMZ.  The remote AP in H-REAP mode currently only runs our Guest SSID, but now I ne...

arsquires by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 5508 and a few hundred 1142 in our internal net. Now I bought some OEAP 600 to do tests in some small branch offices, but I would like to enable AP policies with MAC filtering to block that anyone else can connect an OEAP through our firew...

s.hellman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have setup an oeap 600 and it joins the primary controller 5508. The corporate SSIDs are showed in the wlan client but the client cannot connect to the SSID.The event_log from the oeap shows:*Dec 15 16:14:30.807: ADD_MOBILE from WLC,wmeEnabl...

hkupper by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI am just playing around with an OEAP-600 and the wireless part works really well.But the remote LAN part is causing me some issues.I initially set up the remote LAN for 802.1x using the CLI on the WLC, because we already are using EAP-TLS for ...

Does anybody know the maximum number of supported RADIUS servers on the Flex 7500 Cloud Controller? I have looked at the data sheets and deployment guide and maybe I am just overlooking it but I cannot find the answer anywhere.

jburk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to use an 'AP Group' or 'Interface group' to assign multiple VLANs to a WLAN when remote, h-reap APs are in local switch mode?  If not, is there a way to overcome 500 maximum host per VLAN when APs are local switching?Thanks!

william.m by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes