cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiJust purchased a 3355 and installed, followed the set up no problems, added to WCS.Then WCS says no longer able to be reached.  Unable to ping, have to keep running the setup./opt/mse/setup/setup.sh seems, like the settings are not being kept.Tried...

Resolved! wireless coverage

On an existing mesh network, there are couple of small office spaces in a corner for the users to work in. These office spaces need connectivity which we intend to have wireless network riding on current mesh.The structure of the 2 offices is such th...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Public cert has been successfully imported to WLC (WiSM) for guest wireless. guest wireless is using custom splash screen as L3 authentication mechanism. After guest client access to the wireless and want to browse internet, in the web page s...

This item was purchased by my company online, and I have spent hours trying to get it to work. I can not telnet in to it from the network: "Password required, but none set..." comes up. Through the searches I've done on this model it seems this model...

We have NCS on-line.  We were able to export the DB from the first WCS and import in to NCS.We are now trying to migrate data from one of our other WCS'.  I have exported the system campus maps from the WCS and am attempting to import in to the NCS. ...

Dear all,I have some connection trouble with AIR-AP1141N-A-K9.I put a IP camera in my home and connect to AIR-AP1141N-A-K9 via wireless.After a while about 1 week, the wireless will be dissociated.Does anyone have the same issue of wireless?Below are...

Greetings,We are in the process of completly changing one of our networks to a new subnet.As such, the APs at that location are currently configured with static IPs and gateways.What is the best method (GUI, CLI) to be able to change IPs to the new s...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,We're in the proces of upgrading our Wireless AP's from autonomus to LWAP. We're doing the upgrades remotely (we have 100's of sites to do, and it's not possible to be there to console on to each one), using a local computer to upgrade them t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card