Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

NCS

Hi I am having problem witch configuring some of my AP1142.I get this messages when i try configure the API am using NCS version 1.1.0.58Regards Johan

Is there any way to find out the exact 360° data points for the 3502i internal antennas?  The patterns are found on page 69 of:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps7183/ps469/product_data_sheet09186a008008883b.pdfbut I need the speci...

Hello!I am having a problem with web authentication it just quit working.The problem is that once I open a broswer it does not redirects me to the login page (virtual interface) thus not getting authenticated.I wonder if there is a way to restart the...

I intend to use an air-lap1131AG-E-K9 as a stand alone portable base station with airmagnet software on a laptop with a D link USB adapter for internal wireless surveys requested by a customer. My problem is that the base station h...

BJcomms64 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have a cisco 877 configured foir lan to lan between sites A and B. I have used vlan 1 but looks like i have to bvi1 if i need to use the wireless,what is the difference between bvi and vlan.say 1. if i wanted users on the same vlan and wireless ...

I have a 1242AG AP that I need to reset to factory defaults.  I have followed the procedures in the Cisco document (holding the mode button, etc.), but every time the AP still boots back into a config.  I've held down the mode button to take the AP t...

We have 4402 controllers with (6) 1242AP's and I'm wondering would it be beneficial to add a couple more AP's to our network to accomodate more users that are coming in or design for a new platform?I'm not sure what the costs may be to go to a new co...

This is one I am having a hard time finding an answer for.  How many clients can a 3600 AP support?  For 150 clients on one of these, what would the throughput be for each client? If my calculations are correct, the device can deliver 420 Mbps, which...

Support Community,          I currently have an issue with my AIR-AP3502i gigabit interface. I connect my AIR-AP3502i to my 3560G POE switch and the port will not negotiate to1GB. I have tried auto negotiate and hard coded settings but when I try tho...

i'm going to upgrade a 5508 wlc code from 7.0.116.0to7.1.91.0to add 3600 series access points having it all manageable via WCS ver 7.0.230.0it seems to be possible, as it is explained in the compatibility matrix found onhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/doc...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card