cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Some users raised issue for disconnection while accessing network via wireless. AP model - AIR-AP1131AG-E-K9. Cable connecting to AP is likely not an issue. what should be checked on the wireless lan controller to identify the issueany comments wi...

Hello,I have two cisco 1300 series bridge/access point,  i need to connect this two brigde with wireless connection, is there any guide for this, pleasethank you

I have a customer with 2 AP1141N AP's that are setup with MAC authentication. They experience random disconnects. The AP's have 2 different bootloaders on them.  Both are running 12.4(25d)JA1 code, boot on one is 12.4(18a)JA3, the other 12.4(23c)JA1....

Hello,                We are using WLC-5508 in our corporate. For authenication we have implemented ACS with LDAP configured as external user database. We can able to get authenicated for Web based authenication. When it is configured for EAP-FAST...

Hi, I read some previous posts indicating that it is not currently possible to add an ipv6 address on an Aironet access point in autonomous mode.  The most recent related post I found was from March 2011; is this still the case?  Can someone point me...

ippolito by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have ACS server 4.2 and I have noticed that there are too many failed attempts from usernames just like:1420032219455258@wlan.mnc003.mcc420.3gppnetwork.org1420032127027457@wlan.mnc003.mcc420.3gppnetwork.orgThe number before the "@" change...

Hi all;I have an issue with WLC , the WLC cannot delete the information of the client when it jump to new SSID , it mentains the old information, it connect with the second SSID but it details (IP address and interface) as it is co...

Hi Guys,I have a wireless network implemented and working in the building  with Access point and controller 4404Now I received a requirement to use "All share samsung software" to controll TV on wireless .So as per the requirement I connect the TV to...

cisconell by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card