Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,we interested in "Logging the Lobby Ambassador Activities on WLC",we found resusurces that explain hot to do this using WCS, but we want to konw if it's possible without WCS.More in general, we give the possibilities to oue employee to creat...

antonen76 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,does anybody knows or have been receive an alarm in the WCS like that?AP 'ACCESSPOINT' is unable to associate. The Regulatory Domain '-A' configured on interface '802.11a' does not match the Controller 'CONTROLLER' Regulatory Domain '-T'. ...

fariasrod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a WCS running 7.0.116 and i want to set it up so it wil send snmp trap to my central HP NNM server. I have configured Northbound notification server but i dont get any traps to my HP server.I can see that UDP port 162 and TCP port 7 are open...

Hello,I have nm-wlc intergrated wireless module in my 2811 routerThis module has one gigabyte interfacewhen i use show ip intreface brief command i see two module interfaces1)integrated-service engine 1/02)service-engine interface 1/0Please explain w...

Hi All,Recently I have connected two AP AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9   to WLC 5508 via switch.I can see both AP on WLC I can ping them but I would like to telnet or ssh to them but this does not work..I am not fyzicaly at site and I have only remote access to W...

Resolved! 5508 WLC upgrade

Looking to upgrade our 5508 WLC to the newest code AIR-CT5500-K9-7-2-103-0-FUSWe are currently running an older code  6.0.196.0Are there any issues that I need to worry about with this upgrade ?Do I need to upgrade the AP's at the same time ?Any help...

dclee by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm confused about the CSR generation in order to get a real certificate so my guest wireless users can trust the network. If I submit my CSR with an internal IP address, how is this certified by organization such as Thawte. I am stuck on generat...

I am evaluating a pair of Cisco 1552s to be used in a point-to-point bridging solution. I got them setup, I got them connected. Everything is working fine except when I go in and try to disable the B and C antennas in the Antenna Parameters section o...