cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an Aironet 1231G that I'm trying to recover an image on. I'm following the cisco directions of reloading the AP image file from an active TFTP server (which is myPC). My PC has a static ip address of 10.0.0.2 with the TFTP server running. I've...

Jim Obert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After a wireless network interruption, one of MAP 1522  it's  not joining to WLC .What should I do to solve this problem?Thanks.(Cisco Controller) >show ap join stats detailed 00:08:30:bb:53:20Discovery phase statistics- Discovery requests receive...

If you deploy a Cisco 1242 a/b/g access point as a rogue detector, can this be used for 802.11n wired detection as well.i.e Will the controller send the MAC addresses of the 802.11n clients and APs.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technolo...

Hi,I've got a question concerning the configuration of multiple AP manager interfaces on -for example- a cisco WLC 2504. I've read the configuration guide but I'm not sure whether this is the way the protocol works. Say I want to distribute AP's (and...

Hello all,We are running WLC's with software version 7.0.116.0. At the moment we have the internal web auth login page set with some customization serving a guest WLAN we have running. We now need to provide a different guest WLAN but that needs a di...

Currently I have a WLC 4404-100 and 96 nos. LWAP 1250 installed at site. I need to add CAP1550E (4 Nos.) to this existing setup. Out of this CAP1550E, 2 needs to be configured as root, and the remaining 2 has to be connected through 802.11a/n backhau...

We recently did a forklift upgrade on our campus and installed 3502i's, 3502e's, and 11 5508 WLC's. Our students are complaining about slow connections in several areas of the campus.In our testing and basic trouble shooting our Apple laptops have no...

rschwart by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I configure a WRT54GS to work bypass mode (serve internet access from the main Monowall router).Actually the  WRT54GS takes dynamic IP by ethernet (lan IP family) and serve wifi by another IP private family.I need the wifi client take same IP...

All,I have a bunch of 1242AG access points that I'm pretty sure are expensive paperweights now, but before I toss them in the tech graveyard, I was hoping to get some second opinions or possible remedies on it.Basically, on all these units (5 or 6), ...

WAP question.Have a customer with a LAN made up of three 3750s in different locations trunked together. Got a WLC for vlan 130 and ip range 192.168.130.0. .5 is the IP on the WLC.In one of the locations the WAP stopped working. It would cycle through...

HiHas anyone added linked their Heatmaps to their intranet?We'd like our staff to see at a glance where there is wifi coverage.Is it possible to add a link from our intranet to view only all our heatmaps?CheersCraig

I think I kinow the answer to this question but can anyone state confidently if NCS can be monitored/managed by WCS Navigator?It doesnt appear so according to the compatibility matrix...http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/5500/tech_no...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card