Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have a Cisco AIR-AP1030-A-K9 with me which I have been trying to configure for some time. I need to install this at our workplace which has a wired DSL connection. The problem I am facing is that I cannot view the web interface for this airone...

Hello,     We have LAP1242 registered to wlc. The initial config was done by someone. Now I try to access the LAP with telnet or http but failed. So is the serial port my only way to get access to it and config? However, the LAP is mounted under the ...

as per reading documentation, i only see the dual-band antenna option for this device. i am planning to use this for multi-site bridging. can i substitute the dual-band antenna with a single-band high gain antenna for such deployment?

Hi,I got this AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 bought in may 2011 which is completely dead.have tried to get in contact with the cisco tac regarding this, and they state is not under warrnanty anymore.What do cisco mean by limited lifetime warranty?

Just recently got a new 881W router.i have downloaded the 2.4 software upgrade.I go into the Office extend AP login and i get just a enter button.when i click on the enter button the AP page does not come up.

I have an Aironet 1042 wireless AP if I create an SSID with no security it shows up as wireless N when I see it on a windows 7 laptop.  As soon as I apply any security settings is shows up as G and not N.  Has anybody got any ideas on why this could ...

M.Richmond by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI GuysHope you well.I have 2 quesries whihc i need you advise on as folowowsThe installation of teh above card and configuration sample of this controller module on a router.\The second query which i ned you guys to confirm but from what i have seen...

thags by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can find figures on the max number of AP's per HREAP group depending on controller model and WAN speed link. What about connected clients per HREAP group? When should a branch controller be used over a central controller using HREAP groups (based n...

why my wireless router can't connect to my application program who connect with database eventhough all of the connection of ip n internet are active?????---Posted by WebUser Iman Tri Putra

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card