cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Where do you actually set the syslog on the C9800 WLC (in our case an EWC)?I see something under Administration > Management > Logging but that doesn't seem to workThen there is something under Configuration > Tags & Profiles > AP Join > ap profile >...

InquiringTech_0-1678117070352.png InquiringTech_1-1678117222967.png

I am deploying another pair of 1562D to create a redundant wireless connection to the remote building and also achieve aggregate throughput.  The 1562 are lightweight that connect to a 5520 WLC.  The WLC is running code 8.10.181.0 and the 1562's are ...

rruiz19 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to get a Chromecast set up on our 5520 WLCs and I believe I've done everything I'm supposed to but it is still not working. The Chromecast and the mobile phone that is trying to connect to it are on the same WLAN / VLAN but it state...

Hello Wireless team,One user printer which is connecting to the ssid which on PSK and user authentication getting failed. Pls suggest what can be on this . wlc 9800ios:17.09.02wlan: [WPA2][PSK][AES],MAC Filtering AP-mode:flex [client-keymgmt] [17074]...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, The following log appears on the 9800 device. Is there a cause and solution? %CRYPTO_ENGINE-4-CSDL_COMPLIANCE_RSA_WEAK_KEYS: RSA keypair CISCO_IDEVID_SUDI_LEGACY is in violation of Cisco security compliance guidelines and will be rejected by f...

김성진 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

l have ordered 25 cisco used but l cant configure l put en then conf t it says input markerl have smc switch how configure cisco is so hard someone help with cisco wlc could not discover  dhcp ip

lisavbedt by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. We have a 5520 WLC running  8.10.183.0. A single Netflow exporter is set up currently, I'd like to add a second exporter to send the Netflow traffic from WLANs to another collector. The selector for a WLAN's exporter is a drop down li...

WGL_BK by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card