cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey All,Did anyone notice the switch for en/disabling MFP v1 per WLAN and per AP are taken out in 7.0.98? even it still shows in the help, but I can't find in the GUI interface any more. On the 'advanced' tab for WLAN, the client MFP settings is stil...

Hi guys,I haven't been able to find any Windows 7 compatible drivers anywhere for the CB21AG card and there seems to be nothing on the Cisco site. Does anybody have these drivers, or know when they might be released?Thanks a lot

Ensign_IT by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIn Ciscoworks suddenly if I expand Devices in Device Management nothing appears, it just blinks and there are no devices.  Though there are devices in CW and I receive alerts about my devices etc.Is this a common bug?  Has anyone got round this?Tha...

Hi,I have configured Cisco 2801 with HWIC-3G-GSM to work as a GPRS router.The configuration is:chat-script gsm "" "atdt*99***1#" TIMEOUT 60 "CONNECT" chat-script pin "" "at+cpin=xxxx" interface Cellular0/1/0   ip address negotiated   ip virtual-re...

Hi,I'd like to configure clientlink in autonoumous AIR-AP1252AG-E-K9  and My IOS version is .124-10b.JDA3,But  in CLI  beamform ofdm  command isn't accepted.  Wich IOS version support this or isn't supported at all?Thanks.Best RegardsMC.

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you help me to make the migration from two AIR-WLC4402-50 to two AIR-CT5508-100 ?How do I migrate all LAP to AIR-CT5508-100?  and, can be done without interruption of services ?What are the steps to follow?There is documentation on this?Thanks in...

Should there be any problems streaming multicast HD video (3 mbps) wifi to 5000 standard HW tablets w custom app software in a closed arena? Which Cisco gear to use?Thanks

Hi there,I have 1200 AP, for some reason its radio interface led blinks red all the time. So i upgarded to version c1200-k9w7-tar.123-8.JEE.tarStill no luck. One thing i notice is in my GUI radio interface didnt shown up. In interface tab i can see o...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card