Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I was reading about the clean air technology and found that the spectrum data is sent from the ap to the controller for analysis, so what is the bandwidth used for this ap to controller communication (spectrum data)?

hi1) i need info about which access points supports operating   temperatures as low as - 5 C (minus 5) .2)  i guess all access points supports atleast 0 deg celcius operating temperature.3)  for managing 30 access points do i " really " need a wcs . ...

I have a 2006 WLC with 6 1242 APs and was wondering what should I expect when I replace 1242 with an 802.11n AP.i know that the new AP will not run at full speed but other than that, I don't know.Any thoughts on this?Thanks, Gary

I just setup two new wireless N access points. They are in the right vlan and their status is connected. My problem is when I login to my 4404 controller and go under the wirelss tab, I don't see the new AP's. I see the rest of my access points and t...

Has anyone been able to successfully login via WebAuth on a Windows 7 Phone?  The browser follows the redirect properly but then won't load the page.  We are using a Third Party Certificate and it isn't barking about certificate errors.  It just says...

mlitka by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a medium size Cisco Wireless environment and have several Computers On Wheels (COW's) that are getting upgraded.  They currently have old Intel 2915 wireless cards with an external antenna on them.  We have upgraded the wireless network to sup...

da.beaver by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii m using a AIR-AP1242AG-E-K9   1242 series AP  that comes with two connection options to connect to antenna any implications i will get if i use a non diversity antenna such as AIR-ANT2460P-R  ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: