Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I have the following scenario 3 sites (A,B,C) with 1 WLC located at Site A. We use the same SSID's at every siteall Access points at every site are in flex connect mode. The SSID's are configured for local switching. I have three flex connect ...

Hi all,I have two Cisco AP AIR-CAP2602I-E-K9 and a Cisco WLC 2500.WLC is running firmware version 8.5.171.0In this moment AP and WLC are in the same VLAN.I get this error messages from Access Point CLI (I connected it to my laptop using serial cable)...

I can see the client TX rate to AP, but is it possible to see what kind of TX rate AP has to the client?The accesspoint knows which rate it sends data at, so sounds like this should be able to be seen somewhere. In Windows it is simple to see tx and ...

Hello,I have a setup with a WLC 5508. The APs are in local mode and I am using a radius server to autoassign VLAN and to authenticate the users via 802.1x. I have created all vlan interfaces on WLC controller.Some of the clients are complaining that ...

ez9 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Professionals,Our company is using WLC 2504 controller and most of WLANs can be used by registering mac-filtering.Some of users are configured 'Any WLAN' and specific interface in order to connect each WLAN for their purpose.However, sometimes ...

eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gentsi need CTS inline-tagging enabled on the uplinks of my HA SSO 9800-L-F. sources i found so far referred me to jumbo enablement on the UCS-hosting platform (expectedly using CIMC access :0). failed to find how to access UCS's CIMC on 9800-L-F tho...

There is a warehouse with a height of 14 meters, a width of 3 meters, and a row length of 105 meters.I want to use C9120AXE-E and AIR-ANT2566P4W-R= per row.Do you think the choices are correct? Can I run into any problems?Is it right to use a interna...

Fernandes by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes