cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I get a calibration error message in WCS when I try to add data points in the RF calibrate models section.  Here is the error message:Error in Calibration. MessageMEDIATION-5, WcCalibration!x.x.x.x!xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx,row Status,No accessThe first set ...

Hello All,i have 1130 series wireless access point and i have  problem to access its CLI with serial to usb convertor but the same convertor is working fine for all routers and switches and wlc, i mean i can access that all other devices only have pr...

john smith by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have 2 WLC connected with 7 RAPs and 16 MAPs , but some users connected to some APs don't get the DHCP IP and showing limited connectivity.But when I restart the APs ,they are able to connect sucessfully.The configurations of CoreSwitch,Acc...

sudeesh12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - just wondering if anyone has successfully connected an Apple iPAD device to Cisco wireless using EAP-FAST? The iPAD is at iOS 4.2, and the backend authentication is Cisco ACS running 4.2 code. We configure the iPAD using the config utility, a...

jthullen by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Many of our customers are getting a lot of tablet users like Ipad their users use and wants to securely and easily connect to the corporate WiFi without any hassle. What is the best practise here with regards to security. PEAPv0/MSCHAPv2 with only...

BTNordics by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everybody.What is the capacity recomendation for simultanious data users and  voice calls with codec G.711 and G.729 on APs Serie 3500?I need to do a design but I do not find information about this point, In older version of APs  I was to readed ...

I have a cisco 1142AP that won't boot. The lights blink green, amber and redI do not have a cisco wireless controllerI am login to the command prompt, but when i am in priveledged mode, i do not get the option to configure terminali get this repeatin...

All,Can anyone point me to a document that describes Cisco's best practices when it comes to channel settings in a Unified wireless infrastructure.  We know that AP's can be configured to communicate over a specific channel or they can be set to "glo...

We have started to see a lot of users trying connect their iPads to our network and one of the thing that we would like to do is able to identify the device (iPad) and be able to allow a certain type of access on our network based on the combination ...

Hello,Our current wireless infrastructure is getting somewhat dated.  We have 2 4404 WLC's and all of our AP's are 1131AG's.  We have been investigating upgrading to 802.11n and have been courted by some non-Cisco vendors promising better performance...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card