Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I just purchased a used 1242AG which is running Version 12.4(13d)JA.I tried the mode button on power on holding for  2-3 seconds, but nothing happens and Cisco/Cisco login does not work. I have figured out if I hold the mode button in for 30 seconds ...

HiI have a CDMA ISP, and I ned to connect my little network to the ISP, I found that Cisco has this kind of module for Cisco 881g seriesPCEX-3G-CDMA-VPCEX-3G-CDMA-SPCEX-3G-CDMA-BWhen I ask my ISP to help me in my choice, the said:'' This kind of modu...

hi,i have a  HWIC-AP-AG-A running in 2801 router.RTR01(config-if)#do sho run int Dot11Radio0/1/0Building configuration...Current configuration : 367 bytes!interface Dot11Radio0/1/0 no ip address no dot11 extension aironet ! encryption vlan 30 mode ci...

Hi,We have a customer with ACS 4.2 Appliances who currently uses the Layer 3 web-redirect guest function to authenticate users against AD via ACS and LDAP to the AD, its a mixture of un-managed Windows, Mac & linux clients.They want to move to an 802...

eoinwhite by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I've been trying to fix some problems with a stadium aironet setup and was hoping someone could help me with some Q's.1. Is there a way of setting the access points so they are optimised for signal strength rather than distance - these only ...

We are noticing that we are getting alarms and time stats showing several AP's disconnect and reconnect within a minute.  Is this normal behavior? I also ran a report for device Up Time and there are several that have an uptime less than a day.  We h...

tfetzer by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know which it is the sequence of priority that a LAP takes to choose a WLC. I explain my case:I have a DHCP server with the option 43 enabled where I assign IP of WLC, but I also have enabled OTAP on WLC. What  LAP will choose f...

jpzarate by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know which it is the sequence of priority that a LAP takes to choose a WLC. I explain my case:I have a DHCP server with the option 43 enabled where I assign IP of WLC, but I also have enabled OTAP on WLC. What  LAP will choose f...

jpzarate by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,A customer needs (5) AIR-AP1252AG-A-K9 access points and is asking for the AIR-ANT2451NV-R= compatibility. I get an error when trying to add the antena in Dynamic Configurator and CCW also. The customers needs 802.11 a/g/n  service. Are both produ...

HI all ¡¡I'm studing to obtain ccnp but i have some doubts in the wirelles chapter. I hope anyone can help me...I add a image to talk about...In the image you have f 2 SSID in the same LAP, you need only one vlan to carry al traffic to the wlc. Final...

Hello,I am having a problem. I can't login through web auth page from a 4404 controller more then once with the same user name. I get an error telling me to many logins with the same user name, when I try.We have our novell maximum connection set to ...

Hello,we have bought some wip310 sip phone wireless. When testing them on a multiple APs network(same ssid, same channel, AP in mode WDS), we realize they don't support changes of AP !we have tested roaming with iphones and it works very well, sip/rt...

gguerin94 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card