cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to figure out why some APs radios quit working when supplied with PoE.Yesterday I moved two converted 1131 LWAPs from one controller on one WiSM to a different controller on a different WiSM in an adjacent chassis.  Now none of the radios ...

mscherting by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,I have a project setup using a 1200 Access Point and a 1200 Workgroup Bridge mobile station, this setup is working great.I want to extend the range by placing a 1200 in repeater mode on the edge of coverage then be able to move the WGB further al...

support by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got an AP-1142N in autonomous mode running on our network and all seems fine, except that once every 2-3 days, the dot11radio0 shuts off, and won't come back on until I reload the unit.  The log shows the following:Feb 16 13:39:23.679: %LINK-5-C...

acadia by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know the WLC supports LDAP based authentication,Our environment requires integrating the WLC directly with LDAP and it needs to be secure.Secure LDAP was supported in WLC, but i find that it has been removed from WLC based on the link below . Need ...

sandjose by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been using Airmagnet Spectrum Analyzer, it's been giving me some issues. Been looking at Cisco Spectrum Expert and Airmagnet Spectrum Analyzer XT. Just like to know some folks opinions on one or the other. If one may be a little better or have a...

brock0150 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Anyone knows how to copy the SSC from AP Policy page from one controller to another?  I have accumulated 134 access points with SSC and I need to copy them to a new controller. Is there an easy way (one time) of doing this?

Hi,Does anyone know what I need to mesh the Cisco Aironet 1131 series access points together.  I have a few spread around a small campus and was wondering if this series is even able to be meshed & what components I'd need to make this happen?Thanks,...

datencio1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have an open (Layer 2 security=none) wlan used by vistors to our building. We sometimes get complaints about the wifi disconnecting. I notice on the Advanced tab that the session timeout is enabled and set for 1800 seconds. Is the session time...

dporod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can you configure Access Points to allow LDAP authentication of users when they are accessing wireless networks?Do you have to have a Controller to do this?If so, what happens if a WAN link from a WAP to its controller goes down? Is the WAP (an...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card