Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone have any 1252 autonomous configuration examples they would like to share?  I want to spend some time in the lab and convert some LWAPP 1252 to autonomous and play around with the 802.11n configurations.  I have configured hundreds of 1230...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created a new WLAN on my 5508's a few weeks ago. I finally attached some clients to this WLAN and when I roam from LAP to LAP I completely drop, and wireless card disconnects for ~60 seconds.The WLAN is built with WPA2 - PSK - TKIP. I thought this ...

Hi Fellows,I wanna know if 5508 Cisco WLC support LACP or not. Actually i work in a project where i mustconnect WLC 5508 in Enterasys Switches with Link Aggregation.Enterasys Switches support LACP 802.3ad but when i learn Cisco Books i see that WLC 5...

Hello,I 've two questions for the h-REAP mode on a WLC2100 (7.0.98.0) with 1242 Cisco :first: what the maximun number of clients can connect on a H-REAP LAP ?second: I've configured one WLC with 4 LAP Cisco 1242 in H-Reap mode: the power level of 4 L...

Hi All,I'm looking at a design where I would have a few remote sites and a centralized WLC.  My requirement would be to have a common SSID advertised across the remote sites and have that SSID locally switch; so to note tunnel all the traffic across ...

jcartier by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody,we have a WIP310 and some trouble with this Phone using WLAN and SIP-Server, so i need help and hope find some kind here.The Phone is connected to a WPA2 protected Network an authenticated without problems and the SIP is also register...

Hi all,I wonder about TFP(Transfer prohibit) at connecting M2PA.ITP#1 ------------(m2pa)---------ITP#2---------(m3ua)----------IPSP                      down                             downin above topology,itp#1 ~ itp#2 connected with m2pa but its ...

Ray Han by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to setup an SSID where our Mobile Device users (IPAD, IPHONE, etc..) can get on and have limited access to the internal network.I was able to limit access using an ACL on the VLAN we assign the devices on but I can't find a good way to ...

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card