cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Mates,we have a WLC 4402 with 7 access points 1130 running in our office. in the access point statistics 802.11 MAC counters is see i high number of fragments and failures.Tx Fragment Count          9209812Tx Failed Count               279133Mu...

Hello, I need please, if in the wcs different users can be created to be able to have access to a few only ones maps and this way that the user could not acces to all the maps of the wcs.thank Joseba

jofraile8 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a system that I'm trying to tie into WLC (4.1 / 4.2) for wireless guest access. I would like to make it so that when someone creates an account in a registration system I can do a snmpset command to create the person an account on the WLC for...

Hi guysI have a customer, who wish to use his company's own cert for the web auth.his company buy a wild card cert from a well known third party CA.for example, the company name is ABC.com. the command name for the wild card cert is *.ABC.com.we have...

I am validating the connection between the ACS server version 5 with the Corpotative Active Directory. But this connection fail. I have the following error.I have ping to the DNS server (The DNS server was configured in the ACS). And the ACS resolve ...

How do you connect to the AP with the console cable.  I have done everything just like I do when I connect to my routers or switches, but I have no luck with my 1252 AP's.  What am I missing.  They are not LWAP, the regular AP's.Thanks in advance,Mar...

We have dot1x authentication for our wireless clients. we have WLAN setup where the client is associated with WLC and it sends the EAP request to AAA server for authetication. I want to know what would be the source IP address when it reaches AAA ser...

hassan_si by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI want to clear ethernet interfaces statistics from APs.ALL AP/ Detail for AP XXX / interfaces / interface detail.I can't found how to do that.I have tried claer ap, clear stats ...no resultThanks for help

cnrs-dsi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card