cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.I have one AP AIR-CAP3602I-E-K9 with installed  Autonomous AP IOS Software- 15.3.3-JF15(ED). I recently purchased a module 802.11 AC. During the configuration I found out that it is not possible to turn on AC radio in autonomous mode.https://qu...

Kriss K by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are running version 8.2.100.0 on two WLC 5508 in HA mode.  When I enable my syslog server, a lot of theses message arrive periodicaly.  Do somebody saw this on their controller ? It's only on 2.4 band.  Not on all AP. *RRM-CLNT-2_4: May 30 10:...

atrepani by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,I need to know the materials needed to create a wireless network in a building, you will find some information:- The building is 30 meters in length, 10 meters in width and it is 2 stories high.- The connection to be shared is a 100MB Fiber ...

We have a WLC, that we'd like to authenticate users against LDAP. However the WLC fails to establish a connection with the following error: Failed to start LDAP over TLSThe LDAP server itself is set up correctly. I have tried accessing it using an LD...

wolff by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, For some reason, one of our APs just rebooted on its own. Here are the controller logs when the AP went down. According to Cisco this is nothing but I doubt as it caused the AP to go down after these messages. *RRM-CLNT-5_0: Mar 04 10:40:16.867...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vWLC license

Hi, Please see below highlighted with triangle. The first one has "60 day evaluation license" and second one does not have. Why it has difference between the two? The first one need to buy license after 60 days? and the second one cannot work at all ...

1.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Trying to get a C9300-24P acting as an eWLC to accept APs. The problem were having is that the APs contact the eWLC for software, upgrade their image, but when they boot they say:[*12/20/2022 12:49:18.3219] Sending Join request to 192.168.100.1thr...

trondaker by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeking a little assistance in setting up flex connect aps on our new c9800-l controllers. I have set everything up based on cisco's documentation, and the issue I am running into is when the client connects to the AP they are getting an IP addr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card