Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

How do you police rogue wireless devices? I've been playing around with some of the features of WCS and it seems you have a few different options to choose from - SPT, RLDP, containment, etc. What advice can you lend?Thanks

Dears,we have 3560 switch in the core and 2960 in the access layer, we have a new project for Cisco Wireless that will cover the whole building.the configuration of the switches are on the default that means the VLAN 1 on all ports and the subnet is ...

kayocisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a wireless router designed to provide visitors just internet access. The wireless router is hanging of the firewall. Here is the configuration I have on the firewall:ip address inside 10.150.179.2 255.255.255.0global (outside) 1 interfacenat (...

Hi All,Does anyone know what the state of play is for those of us using Cognio 3.1 and wishing to transfer that to another laptop ?We dont want to upgrade to Cisco Spectrum Expert 3.2 (unless its free...of course ). We just want to move it onto anoth...

Hello all,   I am trying to create a 1 root 2 map indoor mesh using the 2106 controller and 1131 AG AP's.  Code train is 7.0.98.  I convert the first AP to bridge mode prior to assigning it as the root and the AP reboots and never rejoins the control...

Below is the output from the above command:1-001d.e049.f5a7 pak in 25 bytes in 3272 pak out 8 bytes out 1364      dup 0 decrpyt err 0 mic mismatch 0 mic miss 0      tx retries 0 data retries 0 rts retries 0      signal strength 72 signal quality 27Bu...

nickmac74 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,im trying to find a complete list of events / traps that can be generated by the WLCs (v6) but i dont seem to be able to find one. The closest I seem to find is the WCS alarm dictionary, which doesnt seem to be complete to me.Does anyone know wher...

desmckee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys.i just set up an enterprise wireless network with guest access using 2 WiSMs (code 6.0.196.0) as internal controllers and 2 5508 WLCs (code 6.0.196.0) as guest anchor controllers. i am using web-auth for the guest wlans and everything work...

Hi all.Currently we have wireless guest user accounts added onto the wlc and they expire in 30days. No problem with this. However, the wireless infrastructure is to be used by internal employees with local account db held on wlc. Can this be setup su...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card