cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

when a lighweight ap renews its ip and gets a different ip from the one it had before, does it reboot? What does this Error message mean spam_lrad.c:2003 LWAPP-3-REBOOT_ERR2: AP 00:24:97:0e:aa:c0 joined to the controller currently experienced a reboo...

Dears,My IPhone & IPad access Cisco Wireless, WPA2+AES+PEAP!When I connect wireless @ Branch Office, My iphone & ipad always connect fail !But others NB / MBP connect wireless network, It is OK !And iphone / ipad work OK @ Master Office.Branch Office...

After a power potage and a reboot of our Wireless controler 4402, our iPhones are no longer able to connect to the WAN we have setup for them.

johnfholt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have an iPad that i am trying to connect to our wireless network but it just sits at the authentcation page.My iPhone connects to the same network with out any issues.Any thoughts will be appreciated.Thanks.

Hello,I try to use the WRVS4400N with my own DHCP server (DHCP disabled or DHCP relay), but it isn’t working.  I tried all the possibilities, Gateway, Router, RIP disabled or enabled, nothing, the wireless client can’t contact the DHCP server.Can thi...

adminti by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone,i have been unsuccessful to implement load balancing effectively. have you come across any such problems with load balancing not working as expected? are there any othner options to implement load balancing?thank you in advance

Hello, we have a UC520 and were wondering if the antenna on the UC520 can join a lightweight group of APs thru a controller?Maybe only on the 526? Or even better, the 44xx which we have already?If you tried already or have any official proof on Cisco...

Dear all,I  have moved my WLC to my datacentre from branch office. after movement i have updated DHCP options with the new ip address but all of my access point are not joining  to WLC.Kindly check the attached cofiguration of WLC as well as LAP logs...

jibsoni by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am checking what are people's experiences about wism 7.0.98? We want to upgrade to it to support clean air APs but two severity 2 bugs are holding me back:CSCtg23618WiSM is unreachable outside of Catalyst 6500 Series Switch.CSCtg92171The WLC...

zhenningx by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does someone know how to enable and disable the GRUB menu on Location appliance running vesion 6.0.101.0? I cannot see anywhere in docs how to disable it or enable it.

fashour by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to change the line vty 0 4 settings using a web browser. My current config somehow go the no login command placed on the vty and I'm trying to prevent having to connect via the console port.

p1x1edust by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I´m just forwarding this question for a friend of mine who can´t believe what his admins tell him....If you have a medium size WCS based wireless installation and the WCS loses power, how long will it take for the whole system to be ready afte...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card