cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I did a back up of WCS and then uninstalled version 6 and installed version 7.  during the install, there was an error and then when I tried to start the wcs service, it says cannot open Program File\jre\lib\i386\jvm.cfgI cannot uninstall 7.0 either....

jlhainy by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks.  I currently have a guest network setup using guest tunneling and an anchor controller.  I have it configured for web authentication.   So basically, a client associates to the SSID, obtains an DHCP IP from the guest anchor controller, a...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a situation and I am seeking some recommendations.We are a manufacturing facility. We are preparing to use computers on our production floor. These computers will be mounted on portable stands that will roll around. The plan is for the ...

I have a WLC 6.0,  ACS 3.3 and the SSID is setup to use 802.1x with Peap Authentication.   The clients are using Windows 7 to connect to wireless.     To get the clients connected they have to go into there network properties if the wireless card,  c...

sbeauton by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our wireless network is almost working perfectly, the problem is with our guest wireless network that we set up. The pc gets a DHCP addy and everything but when the user launches a web page and they get redirected to the sign in page but they keep ge...

j-cox by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am going to attach a drawing and  offer up a challenge to anyone who wants to solve it.  I have two ways  on how to make it work.So here is the scenario.1) This is a  transit network. That means there are objects that circumnavigate a  known path a...

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i wan't to use the LSC Feature on my Test-WLC (2106 with Version 7.0.98.0). My company CA (Microsoft) should sign the Requests for the WLC and the APs. Now i have the problem that my ca wouln't see the request. I sniffed the traffic and i see that...

dne222 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are deploying guest internet services in our remote branches, using a setup of WLC4402 and LAPs.These guests require print services at the remote branch.The DMZ will not be routed to the remote branches, and we prefer if the remote branch printer ...

mcsche999 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a project with another organisation whereby they will broadcast our SSIDs over their APs.Our two sites have physical connectivity.The problem is we also share some areas and wireless space, this is going to cause some mobility issues.To get a...

Hi! My Cisco router is working fine with Ethernet and IPv6. There is a “little” problem concerning the promotion of IPv6 addresses under WLan. When I’m using WLan the router is not providing any IPv6 addresses, only IPv4. Do you have any clue why the...

I am attempting to use Microsoft Certificate Services to generate the server certificate and private key for our ACS 5.1 server.  Is ther any documentation covering this topic specifically for configuring ACS?

Pegasus68 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card