cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello community,I have a question regarding FlexConnect - LocalSwitching. I see this configuration in two places in Wireless Controller, under FlexConnect groups (General -> External Module Configuration -> Flexconnect - LocalSwitching tickbox). And ...

Hi,As I understand the wlc  should be close  to the  AP's and clients , what if we keep it in the serverfarm pros and cons please Thanks

Hi,I got 2 pieces of CAP1532I-E-K9 outdoor APs. I wonder why 5Ghz channels 36-64 are hidden or not configureable as custom assigned channels ? I have tested all the available channels and all of them get DFS shutdown, my idea is to try a channel whic...

moudar123_0-1675352269805.png moudar123_1-1675352354508.png moudar123_2-1675353024849.png
Moudar by VIP
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently have a deployment that has a number of 1832i access points running Mobility Express that I need to add a few more to provide coverage in a new space in the same building.  Since the 1832 is EoL I was trying to see if there are any current a...

Good day, we want to evaluate the IDS and IPS functionalities of the C9800 controller series with C9120 Access Points, right now we use this setup with DNA Essentials licenses in our lab. The controllers are used standalone without DNA center. I chec...

Sindbart by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We want to upgrade our controllers in the coming days, does anyone know the difference between the recommended versions.BANGALOREAMSTERDAM Thanks

9800.PNG
shlomoi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to do AP authenticaiton only for OEAP APs.  Hence OEAPs will be primed locally, then moved to an OEAP Site Tag with their own policies.  Ideally I would like to use AP credentials to authenticate back to the WLC 9800 with local authenticion on...

aburrows by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, In below AAA config, there are two ISE server 1 and 2 as one group. We like ISE-1 to be primary and ISE-2 secondary. But I cannot see any option for it on this page. Is this possible?  Anyone can share the experience? Thank you 

Capture.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Having an issue with the 9800 controller setup in sso, where I cant get clients to get a dhcp reply. The aps are up.. the ssid are up..  but external dhcp not so much I have tried setting it up globally under policy without effect. I have tried se...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card