cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

AIR-AP1562E-E-K9 compatibility with Cisco WLC 5520

Good Day, I need assistance to confirm if a AIR-AP1562E-E-K9 is compatible with a Cisco WLC 5520. According to this link: Cisco 5520 Wireless LAN Controller Deployment Guide - Cisco it is not however, my client feels that since the date of the articl...

Heinz by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP randomly disconnects clients

When I connect to my Cisco Aironet 1815i mobility express network sometimes my clients get randomly disconnected and it takes a while before they can connect back to the network. How can I solve this?

WLC C9800 DTLS License

Dear Cisco Community  I want to kindly ask, if I forget to quote DTLS LICENSE When I create BoM on CCW can we just enable DTLS on existing WLC C9800?and what is the function of DTLS itself?is it mandatory for WLC C9800? Please let me know Any suggest...

Resolved! [CG522-E] PIN code configuration

Hello, I am testing Cellular Gateway 5G (CG522-E) with a 5G SIM card that need a PIN code.How can I configure the PIN code of the SIM card on the CG522-E ?The online configuration documentation for CG522-E is light and I cannot find this information....

david-610 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SR-IOV required for Catalyst 9800-CL to run at maximum throughput only on intel x710 otherwise on lowered throughtput?

Hello,inside the Catalyst 9800-CL datasheet there is a reference about Maximum throughput (high profile with SR-IOV) should be 5 Gbps. If UCS server doesn't have intel x710 adapter with SR-IOV support but Cisco VIC1227, will the throughput be lowered...

Filip Po by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics