cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello  all,I have two WAP4410N's that are about 30 feet apart in seperate buildings. I'm trying to bridge them and their wired networks together with no luck.I would like each to also accept wireless connections.They are both configured on the same s...

Hi GuysI converted Autonomous AP 1252 to lwapp and it is registered with wlc but I take that ap on console its behaivour is like autonomous AP andall lwapp command doesn;t work.any one who can help me in this regardthanks

I have a project to upgrade the current Autonomous APs 1242 running on a customer site and they want them to be converted to LWAPP and moved over to controller.Is there a way to convert them? Note the APs are about 12-15ft high in the ceiling.

jcomment by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco AP521 When I tried to configure the device for WPA with TKIP encryption through the GUI interface, I was prompt for an IP Address for the authentication server. I didn’t have an authentication server IP address to insert, I just wanted to confi...

resendg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I implemented Anyconnect ssl vpn on my network and it working fine, after the connection was established and got an ip address from the pool, RDP is working by entering IP address of the machine (172..25.1.18), but accessing the machine by it is quli...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm configuring WLA and WCS.I have successfully added WLC and the WLA to the WCS but I don't see any "Polling Parameter" menu in the WCS > Location > Location Servers > Administration.I don't see any clients at all tracked by the WLA.Please hel...

riosibuea by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,The customer have two SSID. The SSID are Guest and Empolyee. As you can see from my customer PPT file, the switch have two VRFs.The DHCP server is connect to VRF-ABRC and the SSID-ABRC can get IP form the DHCP. But the SSID-Guest can't get a...

hkj0516 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the AP 1230 AG 802.11 A/B/G be converted to a lightweight access point that can be managed bya Cisco wireless LAN controller.  I read conflicting messages on the data sheets.  Thanks.

kagustin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has any body had a similar problem as me.When I configure the access points (cisco 1200 series IOS 12.3(4)) for tacacs+ access, the console and CLI work fine, the the Web HTTP access continually prompts for passward and I can never gain access via...

j-tyler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card