cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

WIth Autonomous AP, you can configure aaa authtentication using Tacacs+.In lightweight AP, do u have similar function where u authenticate using tacacs+ when u telnet/ssh into the LAP after it is registered to the WLC?RgdsEng Wee

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiPort 8082 is used for health monitoring in WCS, a web service is running on this port so we can login via web and check the status.I would like to know, is there a way to limit the cipher suite supported on this port? For port 443, this can be done...

parcvista by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,If I have a cable modem with an Ethernet handoff and 5 public IPs can I put a wireless  bridge in place to get those public IPs over to another bridge that is connected to an ASA 5500 firewall?  I know I can get private IPs over but wh...

I have 2 WiSM in two 6509 with multiple WLAN SSID,aironet 1130 LAP , i use WLAN Override feature , but after a while the APs lose its WLAN Override configuration and i have to login to the WiSM again and check its SSID box again , the Software Versio...

Hi,i like to write client data (date, time, ip address, ...) to a syslog server. But the information is only collected in traps.How can i transmit this into syslog?WCS version 6.0.132.0 WLC version 6.0.182.0ThanksAndreas