cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!We're experiencing an issue where all wireless clients are being disconnected randomly throughout the day, however it doesn't show the APs went down because the uptime is still showing it's been up for a long time.I've looked through the logs i...

Hi,I will take the Android example of Passpoint profile.How would you configure the WLC Passpoint settings (operator name, domain list, realm name, WAN link properties) based on this particular Passpoint profile example.I am trying to figure out whic...

iores by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have a question here, we have a Meraki MX60 and it was claimed before by another account unfortunately the account has been deleted and we want to claim the said device, how can we do that? When we we try to claim it this prompts "Some of ...

Hi, when some of AP9300 is up, we can see below mess code via console. Why it happen? I checked internet for the reason. some of them say it is speed issue. but in my case, speed config is good and some of AP do not has the issue. Thanks [01/01/1970 ...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Will it be possible to authenticate users to my WiFi network using Azure AD?I currently have it configured to authenticate using Active Directory and it works fine.I have seen that it can be done through google, facebook, AD, etc., but I am int...

Hi,I wanted to ask if the WLC reboot is really required while wanting to download the files to the controller.As per cisco docs.Log in to the WLC CLI and run these commands: (Cisco Controller) > transfer download datatype cmx-serv-ca-cert(Cisco Contr...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our lab environment, we have a Catalyst 9800-CL WLC and SD-WAN. I am trying to get an AP at a branch home office to join the controller, but I am not having any success. The AP is set to mode local, and I do not see a way to change that to FlexCon...

ejgreco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have successfully installed the Passpoint profile on the phone and created WLAN-enabled Hotspot 2.0 network on WLC. However, the mobile phone will not associate with the AP (I see no logs on the AAA server, so I suspect it is stucked in this pha...

iores by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have C9800-CL WLC (vWLC) and want to customize Guest webb page. I'm following this document:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/catalyst-9800-series-wireless-controllers/216121-custom-web-authentication-on-catalyst-98.html But I...

AirAO by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi C9800 wlc(10.1.1.2) is connected to core sw(10.1.1.1). AP address is 10.1.1.10 with gateway 10.1.1.1 or 10.1.1.2. When we configure AP's static ip address and gateway, looks like we have two options to configure gateway ip address. One is 10.1.1.2...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to share my experience with wireless issues of 9120 APs in Fabric mode with 9800 WLC.We had a bad wifi experience and users disconnects & unable to join, etc.After a long tshooting, I couldn't figure out something but i noticed that some...

O_H_0-1666854444889.png O_H_1-1666854573385.png O_H_2-1666854665541.png O_H_3-1666854867133.png
O_H by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card