Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

IPv6 on WIFI with WLC 5520

Hi,I try to setup IPv6 on the WLC 5520 (8.8.130), for only the WIFI Clients not for the WLC and APs. I found this from Cisco https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/technotes/8-0/IPV6_DG.html#pgfId-76851and now maybe someone can hel...

Martin123 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WPA1 Authentication

Hello All, i faced an issue today while troubleshooting a case that a product scanner couldn't be associated with an AP , i have performed debug to the scanner's MAC ADDRESS and couldn't observe any association request sent to the controller , seems ...

xZamalek by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco DNA Spaces

Hi All,What do I actually need for client location on site? I have Cisco DNA-C, 9800 WLC old legacy PI.Looking at the doc it suggests that I need an on prem for client location, is this correct? What do I get location wise with a 9800 and DNA-C?The D...

Jay233 by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

cisco CAP3502i reset

Hi everyone, I try to reset a CISCO CAP2502i, and I follow this tutorial: https://tom-bullock.com/2016/10/18/factory-reset-air-cap3502i-e-k9/On the console I have:  IOS Bootloader – Starting system. FLASH CHIP: Micronix MX25L256_35F Xmodem file syste...

Resolved! CISCO MOBILITY EXPRESS - ENTERPRISE AUTHENTICATION WITH ACTIVE DIRECTIORY

Good day Everyone. I hope we are all keeping safe and doing well. I would like to have some help configuring a Cisco Mobility Express setup using AIR-AP1815I-E-K9 access points. I have been able to configure the access points to work in WLC mode. Now...

Resolved! WLC 9800 L C | AP IW-6300H not join

Hi guys, Fresh installation with 2 unit WLC9800 and 4 type of AP below:- 1) AIR-AP3802E-K-K92) AIR-AP3802I-K-K93) AIR-AP1562E-L-K94) IW-6300H-AC-L-K9 WLC controller ver 17.4.01 All type of AP success join to WLC accept IW-6300H-AC-L-K9 model. any spe...

noor_amri by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question about switchport configuration

Hi,I have a quick question about how traffic is treated on a switchport(trunk) that connects to an access-point.On the trunk that connects to the access-point i can see dynamic mac-adresses on vlans that i have no mapping for in the flex-connect grou...

Prime Infra Outbound connection

Hello,  Can some one went through this kind of behaviour on cisco Prime  Prime is making outbound telnet connections to an IP of  6.188.x.x on port 23.  We thinks its a security risk, Can someone help out how to rectify this. Regards,Ak

AK002 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers