Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I am having trouble performing a simple autonomous to lwapp conversion on a 1252 .11n AP. It is the LWAPP model number, but of course it shipped with Autonomous code on it. So I have to convert.I have version 3.4 of upgrade tool. I create ...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We just had our first shipment of Cisco Aironet AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 come in and are having issues with the units on Cisco Cat 3560 Switches. We have not been able to get the unit to bring up the the A, B, and G antennas when using the PoE p...

josem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed that this AP was $350 as compared to the AIR-LAP1131AG-A-K9 which is $450. The latter comes with an A radio which I don't need. But it comes shipped LWAPP which is good. Can I convert the cheaper one to LWAPP?The models are:http://www.cdw.c...

Hello,Are there any logs on the WCS that can capture the MAC and IP address of a Guest client ?The idea is to have this information available in order to correlate it with the Web server logs. It seems that the WCS logs capture only the MAC addressof...

7pliapis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an fxo card that used to work with an intercom. It is no longer working. No configs changed or anything. Is there any command or method of testing an FXO card in a CME>

mikegrous by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, here's my question. We have an 851W router and I can log into the router fine, but when I try and launch the wireless utility to reset the wep key I get a 404 page not found message. I've tried updating the SDM to the latest and also down grading...

Guys,A little confused here.The hidden node problem is if two nodes within a cell can hear the AP but not each other. OK.But, when we talk about 802.11b and 802.11g backwards compatibility causing reduced throughtput in terms of bandwidth, it seems...

Hello allI have few basic clarifications on these components.. i have a network, with LWAPP's and WLC on one site - say site A. lets consider only the guest SSID, access as of now.. The Anchor guest controller is positioned on a DMZ segment on Site B...

sachinraja by Level 9
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card