Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Can anybody tell me what the difference is between the following 2 default Security reports:Rogue APsRouge APs EventWE run both of these nightly, but the Rogue APs Event report usually is about 20 pages or so, and the information there has way more t...

Good Morning,I need to know how can i change the username and password default of a AP joined to a WLC automatically when the AP is joined to the WLC.config ap username user-id password pass {AP-name | all} Can i do it automatically or every time th...

I have been running WCS 4.2.62.0 on Windows 2003 R2 64 bit for some time with no issues whatsoever. Today I attempted to upgrade to WCS 5.0.56.0 and the installation terminates stating that WCS is not supported on 64 bit.My question is why this is su...

Hi,if someone has been worked on SCE could help me.In particular, I have to know if the SCE could manage different bandwidth assigned to different customer when this is necessary. I mean, if one customer needs more bandwidth the policer should be abl...

gpangallo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup a WLC526 with two WLANs, one for the internal corporate network and one for guest access. I have the internal corporate network WLAN configured and working fine. All users get IP addresses from the DHCP server and can access net...

I have a 2106 LAN controller with 1250 AP. I need to authenticate via my Active Directory users. Can this be done and how? I am also looking to get better range from my antennas, what the best omni or Bi antenna I can use with my 1250 APThank you in ...

ayussuf by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,So, got the 1400 Bridge which comes with its own power injector(coax). My question is, can the actual power injector be powered by POE through the ethernet port, instead of having to use the adapter it came with?Seriously need HELP. And would grea...

Hi, I'm trying to connect two places for my customer, the distance is 1 or 2Km.What model of wireless equipment I can use for this link ?.We'll have, VoIP, Video and data.Do you have any recommendation ?.Thank you.

lveraza by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes