cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all ExpertsI m using Wlse 2.7 and 1230 ap(wireless domain services wds).i m facing problem with authentication between wlse and wds.i also configured wds as radius server configuration is attached. kindly help me if some one have experience on thi...

Having a couple of issues with web authentication, and not getting much help from Cisco TAC. Basically, I'm trying to set up different login pages for each WLAN (so far I have two) with a 4402 controller running 5.1.151. For one WLAN, I'm using the...

When we were running our network in autonomous with multiple SSID we ran in Single BSSID mode. Since we converted to LWAPP everything seems to be in Multiple BSSID mode. What are the advantages to running int Multiple BSSID mode?I have a multi-stor...

jcosgrove by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading controller to 5.2.157 (also tried 5.1.151 with same result) I have problems to get a DHCP address to the accesspoints. It works if I reboot the controller, but if I disables the power to an AP and enables it again, making the AP to re...

f-persson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am installing a WLC and LWAPPs to replace heavyweight Cisco 1121 AP's. I have deployed the WLC and LWAPP's in the same subnet as the Original 1121's. I have replicated the 1121 settings on the controller. The scanners associate with the SSID and...

eoinwhite by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Users are not able to connect to 1250 WAP, and getting the below error messages.Feb 28 20:23:36: %RADIUS-6-SERVERALIVE: Group rad_mac: Radius server 10.138.215.58:1645,1646 is responding again (previously dead).*Feb 28 20:23:36: %RADIUS-4-RADIUS_ALIV...

We are facing a problem with Wireless Lan Contollor, wherein the ports on the WLC dont come up.The notations viz.ACT and LINK,both are down but when checked with the GLC-T module on other switch the module is working fine and even the link is also th...

hello.i use autonomous ap521. because cca cant manage more than 3 ap i use web for config.but many function accessed only through console port. i cant 'configure terminal' in telnet session.its marketing restriction and i must use only console\web\cc...

konsta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys we thinking of buying a Cisco 5.5 dBi 2.4Ghz and 6.0 dBi 5GHz Dual Band Wall-mount Patch Antenna to try to increase the signal strength to reach the other side of our office. What changes do I have to make to the router to tell it we are usi...

rygar1234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm looking into setting up a secure wireless network and can't seem to find a good fit with environment we have.Environment:WLC'sACS 4.1Generic ldap95% of laptops use built in Windows XP(SP3) configuration tool.I can get everything working fi...

i have 8 building and distance between each building is 300 - 400 Meters.i want connect each building wireless network.please help me suggestion.

Good time of day!I've planning to manage my existing wireless network with WLC. I have a WLC 4402 with 4 (yet) registered 1310 AP's on it. AP's have statically assigned IP's and there's no problems with their registration on controller. The problem ...

Alard_626 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card