cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!One 5520 WLC running 8.5.x and the other one is running 8.10.181.Is it possible to start a mobility group between these? the 5520 with 8.10.181 is running 9120 APs, and the one with 8.5.x is running som 2600 APs.We will change all 2600 model to 91...

Moudar by VIP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have AIR-AP1242AG-S-K9 standalone access point. It has radius server group configured but no radius server configured under the group. But still it authenticates the users. I'm trying to figure out how it authenticate the users. Below is the output...

Hi, can someone help me with the mac filtering concern. We have C9800 and broadcasting a multiple SSIDs and those SSIDs are using same authentication MacAuth. However when I add the client mac address and point to certain SSID, device is also able to...

JAMT by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently moved an office between floors in a building.We are still waiting for the ISP to shift the main circuit and are are currently running on a 5G router.Before we moved the Meraki clients to connect to the 802.1X SSID ok. But since movin...

RichardTapp_0-1665388313238.png

Hi,Have a problem of join a CAP1532 to a WLC2504, the two devices could ping each other and on 2504 I could see the AP in the ap join statistics, but it seems like the AP does not receive the response from WLC.I configured both DHCP and DNS, tried us...

xuzhengyi1995_0-1665239736702.png

Hi, I am setting up a home LAB and attempting to deploy 9800-CL as VM. However, the installation is repeatedly stuck as depicted in the image below, I have left it for several hours but the installation does not progress. I have also downloaded and a...

scottbreslin_0-1665059401658.png

My APs are not joining the controller all of a sudden. The APs used to work fine but after a reboot ALL of them are not joining. I set the date and time manually and set a NTP server and rebooted, but still have the same issue. I can ping the APs.Und...

Elesh by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys I am trying to keep a track of the number of concurrent users connected to a Meraki AP and then to alert if there are too many.Using the v1 Meraki API I can get a count of sucessful connection attempts over a certain time period, but this could ...

ian-lewis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card