Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.Anyone got the attached screen? I am not able to setup a simple root and non-root link and suspect from faulty hw. I would appreciate any sample config to test the link. I tryed with config from othe two same APs but not working (old used 12.3 a...

We have a number of autonomous 1200 series APs running 12.3(8)JEA1 IOS. What I want to know is how, or can I, monitor the number of users and the data rates being used on each AP w/out a controller? We have Cacti and were curious if this informatio...

So if someone is not logged into their domain, and they are just using a local account on a laptop, what happens when they try to get on an 802.1x wlan? Does it prompt them for user/pass?

We run several clients on SSIDs that are broadcast. Occasionally the SSIDs disappear from the list of available networks for our Intel clients but they still work for Oddessey and Microsoft. We have to bounce the APs or controller to get them to com...

bhoepner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have recently started to get a lot of “Coverage Hole Detected for AP03 whose Base Radio MAC is…….. Number of Failing Clients 1” across my company site, a couple of mins later the trap log reports “Coverage hole cleared for Base Radi...

Hello,few questions regarding the H-REAP mode:1. How many H-REAP mode AP's can be configured for 1 location?2. Does H-REAP AP need some special settings from the network side? no NAT, static IP etc.?3. which interface does the H-REAP AP should "see"?...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to solve an AP 1130 (in H-REAP mode) that didn't manage to connect to the controller (WLC4402):%LWAPP-3-CLIENTERRORLOG: Join Timer: did not recieve join response (controller - WLC4402)%LWAPP-3-CLIENTERRORLOG: Set Transport Address: no m...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,I've been trying to discover for a while how primary and secondary RADIUS servers work on WLC 4400s. If the primary RADIUS server goes down, and the secondary is used, at what point does the controller go back to the primary once it's back u...

jeff.kish by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 64 AP with WLC install, 56 APs we can see in the WLC, 8 we cannot, the 8 APs were visible and hour ago, WLC can ping APs. Reboot APs, same results, What could be the cause.

Setup SSID to use "Client Authenticated Key Management" using Mandatory Key Management & WPA with a WPA Pre-shared key.Working fine using WPA but I also want to use WPA & MAC Authentication together. When I enable "with MAC Authentication" under "Met...

smartin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Untagged and VLAN

I have a 4402 wireless controller whose management and ap management interfaces are connected to VLAN1 with the WAPs on VLAN17. When I confiigure the 4402 I have to assign the ap manager interface to VLAN1; however, if I try to assign the managemen...

ibrydon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC 4404 running 4.1.185.07921's running 1.2.1CUCM 6.1If WMM is enabled the phones cannot dial, they just get "NETWORK BUSY" messages on screen. CAC settings don't matter, but if WMM in the WLC is set to anything except DISABLED then it doesn't work...

Hi,I would like to know if would be possible to use Cisco Aironet 350 series APs as repeaters with a WLC 2106 and 1131AG Ap's?Actually I've configured 5 AP's 1131 to use them with a WLC 2106. But, I'd need more coverage and for that porpouse I'm tryi...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card