cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I've a trouble renaming the maps ( campus, buildings or floors ) on the WCS.When i open the maps I renamed, i see the correct name ( on top of the page ), but when I open the summary page for all map types, i see always the old name.I tryied t...

Hi I'm Serge and i configured 2 Cisco 1300 series bridges for Point 2 Point connectivity.The lattency on the link has an average of 3 ms.Signal strength of:77 dbmthe connectivity fro both side is good as ping test.But when i put some data in trasnfer...

Hey everyone. I'm trying to diagnose a remote AP installation using SNMP. The default SNMP traps aren't adequate for what I need to monitor. For instance, with the built-in MIBs I can information like input/output errors, link status, etc.But, what I...

Resolved! WLC 520

Hi,I have upgraded Cisco 1131AG-E-K9 AP to LWAPP image. The AP has recieved ip from DHCP server and broadcasts LWAPP discovery packages but my Wireless Lan Controller seems discarding them. I am recieving :Sep 25 15:08:41.340 spam_lrad.c:1286 LWAPP-0...

muratg777 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to create a lobby administrator account on my WLC 4404 running 4.2.112 without RADIUS. My question is if the LA creates a temp account how many simultaneuous wireless client connections can login using this account?

We just installed a WLAN in a warehouse environment. 22 APs, coverage is good and client performance is solid. Auto RF and auto power are enabled. HAd to adjust the interference level so APs could complete an interference profile. I, however are ...

Just looking at deploying express 526 to multiple sites, I suggested the 2100 series for scalability and fallback to a 4400 from multiple 2100s but money may be an issue for the client.I am unclear if the 526 can be managed via a WCS ? Antone know fo...

wynneit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently using Wireless Controller 4400. It has an standard signature list attached to it. However i am unable to deny whenever there is a signature attack. How can i archieve deny for signature attack on controller?Thanks alot

I am not a wireless expert and I am trying to get a Cisco AP up and running with a very basic configuration. One SSID + authentication. I am unable to see the SSID broadcasted, can you please assist.Please see the attached config fileAlso, if you h...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card