Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I've got a WLAN that uses WPA2 with PEAP. My MS clients take advantage of Proactive Key Caching to roam from AP to AP without requiring a full 802.1x authentication each time. My Symbol mobile devices, even though they support WPA2, are doing a ful...

cbaser007 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I have been asked to investigate changing our wireless network's authentication to 802.1x. Currently we are using WPA, TKIP with a pre-shared key. We have found that more folks are connecting via their cell phones\PDA's (we set them up with...

Hi experts! I have couple of questions for Wireless in a company that has 3 floors. My first question is, how can I measure the current backbone throughput of my current AP (Dlink DWL-2100AP)? There are about 10 wireless clients, 5 of these are Wir...

husycisco by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,My wireless 526 controller is corrputed and now i am not able to load the image.any one can advise on how to reload the image ?i only see the below from consolethanksgrub> Possible commands are: blocklist boot bootp cat chainloader cmp color c...

hzhiming1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I posted another question about not being able to get my 1200 working with clients but I think I need to take a step back and take a closer look at my initial setup. I have this AP on a switchport but after thinking about this, I have vlans I ...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWhen I try to add new Controller in the WCS (ver. 4.1.91.0) I get this error:“Failed to add device to WCS Reason: Object not found in device”The Controller has been added earlier a then deleted again. When I try to re-add the controller again, ...

Hello,I am trying to create a WLAN with WPA2 and AES for our WVoIP through WCS. Every time I try to apply the template to the controllers I receive the following error: "WPA2 Security Not Supported in this controller version". WCS is version 5.0.89 a...

I have a AIR-LAP1510AG outdoor access point that I am having a connection issue with. Someone cut the RJ45 end off that connects the AP to the power injector, so they could run the cable through a wall. Now I have to be the one to fix it.What is the ...

Hello,One question that I haven't found an answer for yet!When the location appliance reaches the maximum number of tracking devices of 2500 what happens next???It stops collecting information for new devices?It deletes information for older devices ...

jjiles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can there be a different controller code on the anchor controller than the oter controllers in the group. It seems like I can not get guest users to work if the controller code on the anchor is different from the controller that the user is associat...

swackler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card