Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all. I have a Cisco Router 877W. In the Site 'cisco.com' it is written that it supports the QoS voice. But in the router management it is not found. Why?...thanks!

seclab007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a wireless LAN Controller enabled with mac address filtering. I found a client connected but the mac address is not in the mac address filtering list. However it is connected with the status excluded. What does it mean?

Hi All,Need help.I've installed ACS SE 4.1 for the PEAP authentication with Microsoft AD, but it failed with the following message in the ACS....EAP-TLS or PEAP authentication failed during SSL handshakeThe client is not using any certs.Thanks in adv...

Hi I have a cisco wireless lan controller, and a WLAN configured with 802.1X, the users are registered sucessfull but if the station is disconnect and and tries again to connect to the WLAN this authentication is not complete, the computer must be re...

There are some issues with the guest lan feature in all releases.1) No CLI command to set Peer-Blocking2) Enabling DHCP REQUIRED in the GUI prevents any settings to be saved. It works in CLI.Can anyone tell me what a GUEST-LAN client's default gatew...

We have a a 4402 with several WLANs including a Guest WLAN. Is it possible to route all traffic from the Guest WLAN to a separate ISP? Guest is setup on a different VLAN. Would this be configured in the 4402, the switches, or our ASA device?Thanks...

Cisco Wireless BU seem to recommend creating small Users Vlan subnet. Since Broadcast transmission can be block, somebody have a good reason to explain why ?Does some people run with large subnet (4K - 16K) without any problem ? I understand that if ...

robetrem by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how well MAC's work with Cisco AP's. Second, the issue I am having is that the EAP authentication method regardless of using LEAP, EAP-FAST, or MD5 continously flaps on the auth for this user. Our AP's hands off the authentication to...

v-linder by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes