Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys (& Ladies?),I have a 4404 running 4.1.185.0, with a number of 1130 AG Access Points. APs are in different subnets, and were provisioned using DHCP - this all works fine.Problems begin if I reboot / lose the Wireless LAN Controller. The APs ...

i know this is probably a novice question, but i really cant find the answer... what i would like to know is if i can route LWAPP through a VPN connection from one LAN to another through a PIX 506E ASA.what i would like to do is have a 4400 WLAN Cont...

camatulli by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a test environment with Light weight Access Points, 4404 WLC, ACS v4.0, a stand-alone CA and XP wireless clients. Can I get EAP-TLS with machine authentication(certificate based) without requiring an external AD database? I am getting auth...

bthomson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After correctly stopping the controller, we shut the router off to replace another interface. After powering up, the service-module wlan-controller 1/0 status responds with "waiting for registration message" then "trying to recover from error". After...

orvcurry by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, ive configured the 4400 controllers before and am familiar with the terms involved, ive recently acquired a 2106 controller, i have assigned an AP Manager and Management Address to Port 1 on the same subnet and can ping the device.Subseque...

I have the following scenario:WLC01 on 172.16.72.200AP on 172.16.72.4 (DHCP)WLC02 on 172.16.32.200 (different subnet)I have DHCP servers on each subnet, and routing between them is operational.The two WLCs are on the same mobility group and they can ...

I have taking over this gear from previous admin. we want to upgrade versions to the latest.we have: Cisco 4402 ver.4.0.179.11 50 ap supportCisco 2700 ver.2.0.31.0WCS ver.3.2.40.0I have installed WCS ver. 4.1.83.0 and restored that old DB on new se...

nowcom by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please let me know if my config is valid. Sorry i don't have visio's but from what you see, syntex , etc..does it look ok? do you see any problems with this. attached is the complete config for the ASAWeb Site Piece (External)access-list acl_insid...

What am I doing wrong? I have configured a blank 857w with the config described here:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/800/850/software/configuration/guide/wireless.htmlHowever I get an error when I no shut the Dot11Radio0 interface conf...

I am trying to update our Smartnet for our location appliance but can't get the serial number. It's supposedly printed on the bottom of the device or accessible via WCS 'Advanced Parameters' page. The appliance is mounted in a rack not easily moved a...

us10610 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having issues with a cisco 2950 switch that is feeding off of a lwapp 1242. The 1242 is connected through mesh to a 1510, I can connect to the 1242 throgh wireless and it works fine. I plug the switch or even plug the laptop directly into the 1242 a...

brock0150 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes