Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

WCS is set up and working well, 2710 is working and tracking about 300 devices. Some of the floors are a kind of cross shape, with AP's at each interior and exterior corner. I've drawn a perimeter in the Map Editor, and I thought that would limit th...

I have a WCS and when first ordered I ordered the ability for 50 AP's . We have grown and I need to add 50 more AP's and need licensing for this add.Here is what was initially ordered:WCS-STANDARD-K9WCS-APBASE-50CON-SAU-WCSAB50Do I just order anothe...

kuhlman.r by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sirI have PRI number 5205521. and DID are map on my PRI number .I m using H.323 ,i can easily call to PSTN , but when i tried to call on my internal IP phone call get disconnected automatically.PRI number is 5205521.DID numbers are 52087XXMy IP...

Has anyone found away to limit or control via a userID or client MAC address which AP a client is allowed to connect to in an LWAPP environment? I'm able to make this work in an autonomous environment by applying restrictions within ACS which contro...

rsumpter by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allIs it possible to issue a static IP address to a user using the WLC's built-in DHCP server? Each time I connect to a different WLAN and then reconnect to the WLC WLAN, I get a different IP address, even though I've reconnected before the lease ...

hi we have two wireless 1310 bridges with external antenna's.if we power off the unit then power back on the wireless does not come back and we cant get associated. after a few resets this may then come back.we are running version 123-8.JEAis there a...

I have a 4400 controller and 10 1250 access points all being controlled via the controller. I already have an ssid using 802.1x encryption. I need to setup a guest ssid but I cannot seem to find the right documentation related to my controller.Can an...

Can anyone please tell me the reason for the alarm LED being on constantly red?I have checked cisco documentation but it says it is software dependant. I am running version 4.2.112.0 on the controller, I also have 6 other controllers runinng the sam...

eddig by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to install the v. 3.4 upgrade tool on Vista Business 64 bit. The installation fails with a pop-up titled "Severe" with error "Error in opening iput file."The real problem I'm having is that I can't uninstall the failed installation. It shows ...

Toivo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card