cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 1131AG LAP

Hi All,Is it required that the AP gets an IP address via DHCP? It looks like it is required initially for association to the WLC. However, after the association, does it need to maintain the IP address? And if so, why? It seems that the WLC can c...

Hi,We are running a WCS appliance (Upgraded from WLSE) v4.2.62.0This is running a Linux Distro and I have found refernce to a file called ssl.conf from within httpd.conf for the SSL settings.Within this file is the Cipher setup string which include L...

pablo1711 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a question about wireless WMM.... looking at a paper about it, the paper talked about 802.1p tagging... doesn't this assume that WMM is being used on a host that is trunking? Also, i read that WMM & DSCP qos on the AP can't be enabled at t...

lgontars by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone seen the following problem?I've set it up for WPA-Enterprise (TKIP) and we get all the way through the authentication and the 4-way handshake, and then it sends me a group key which looks like this:0xaa 0xaa 0x03 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x88 0x8e 0x01 ...

Hi All,As I type the WCS Home page is reporting that I have a total of 59 rogue APs in the 'Rogue Detail Summary" table. However, when I click on the red underlined '59' WCS takes me to the rogue AP page and, guess what, the page is blank! Up until a...

Hopefully this will be an easy and straightforward question to answer: Can I setup DHCP assigned IP addresses and Static assigned IP addresses simultaneously on the same WLAN? Assumming that static addresses are already allowed on the controller/Wi...

simmonj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have tried to get video streaming working over wireless. I am having problems getting it to work on a Cisco 877w. It works on a Speedtouch wireless router.Setup:PC running Tversity media server located on 192.168.1.10 - LANXBOX 360 receiving th...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card