cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have an 1131AP configured on a network and the problem that I have is when WEP encryption is added, none of my clients can obtain an IP address from the DHCP server. As long as security is not enabled, all clients can connect and obtain an I...

jmason24 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a requirement about 60 students in a classroom transfering large image about 800MB(at the same time for worst case). Can we achieve a satisfying result by using 11n? How many APs do we need? Has anyone tested the 11n performance(with or witho...

zhenningx by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1200 series AP with IOS 12.3(8)JEC and I would like to bridge an existing ad hoc network to the Ethernet port of the AP. The ad hoc uses static IPs for each of the devices. I cannot easily change the existing settings of the ad hoc network...

danielzc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a guest network with a customized web page right now. When the user connects, it asks for their name and logs it to a RADIUS server. However, the user can leave this field blank and press enter to gain access. Is there some way to force a use...

hclauss by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We run 2 WLC4404 and 1 WLC4402 controllers (ver 5.0.148.0), with mostly air-lap1242ag ap's. A vendor REQUIRES that we use/enable 802.11d world mode on our APs, and I am having trouble finding if our setup will handle this standard. Our WCS system re...

dgray by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who has 1 x WLAN 4402 Controller. Everything is working perfectly until last week when we add another 4402 to act as HA.After that, i can no longer ping the management IP of the 1st WLAN controller, nor getting into the web mgmt in...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card