cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears i want to change WebAuth page but i don't have template for this page also i don't have experiance with HTML can anyone guide me to do this

seegomaa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how do i use an existing catalyst 3750 switch as WLC for Aironet 1020 ( I know i need Catalyst 3750 Integrated WLC)walter

walter by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read on another website that Cisco has software (free) available to users that are performing a site survey. Is this true and if so, how do I get my hands on it? If not true, what is the best product available at a no charge cost? Thanks.-Ryan

laxcis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm with a problem in my WLC 4402. When I reboot the chassi the Distribution port 1 dont't come work, it's has a status Down. I had change the WLC and SFP GLC-T, but the problem come to appear.Anyone know whay this happen??Thanks..João Ferreira.

jsfsantos by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 871 router at our remote work at home individuals 3 in total. All these locations have standard site to site IPSEC VPN's back to a Cisco PIX 506E 6.35. Each remote has their own 7960 Cisco Phone which registers with a Call Manager a...

glenthms by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Long story short, is there a wireless bridge product that can directly replace the old BR-350 workgroup bridge product? I was told that the 1300 and 1400 could not directly replace our 350s because the external TNC connectors for the antenna's were d...

ricky-li by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need some information about Wireless deployement in a huge surface.I want to cover a surface of 40 ha that contains about 400 appartements and Villas.Is there a solution to do that with a few number of Access Points?Thanks

ismail884 by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to migrate several hundred symbol wireless scanners from a Symbol AP system to our managed Cisco network. The scanners do NOT use any bandwidth while not in use to conserve battery, ergo when the session timeout is reached they are dis...

mlrtime99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2100 series WLC and 3 Cisco 1131AG AP's. I'm trying to get 108Mbps by enabling both 802.11a & 802.11g networks on the controller. My laptop is set for 802.11a&g but I'm still only getting 54Mbps. What am I missing?

Hi,From reading previous posts I have come to the conclusion that mounting 1131APs to the ceiling is the best/preferred option, but what if your ceiling is about 8-9meters high.I have read that this unit should not be mounted higher than 15feet(4.5me...

is it possible to convert Aironet 1020 AP from LWAP to Autonomous to deploy without a Controller?

walter by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some problems with a aironet 1130ag access point. it lost signal strength over the period of a week so i did a factory reset on it. now, after setting it back up (very basic) i can't connect to it at all. can't descover it or connect. it has a...

unclematt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently deployed a cisco 1300 airnet ap/bridge to slove a conectivity problem with are companys laptop users in a remote bldg approx 410feet from the main bldg,i first used the 1300 with the intergrated 13dbi antenna,(poor /weak signial)so i then...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card