Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

we are trying to configure 4402 WLC. Half way on the config, the system got stuck. Even doing power reset is not geeting the console screen.Is this a known problem and how to reset the controller ?

Any suggestions on which Cisco AP Model provides the best B Radio coverage? I noticed on the newer 1240 AP's the B radio was as great. The A Radio on the 1240 provided more coverage than B. But I need a suggestion on which AP provides the best B radi...

Hi All, for evaluytion purposes i played with EAP-PEAP. Is there a way to check if an SSL Tunnel is established between the Supplicant and the Authentication Server? What does PEAP do if the Radius Server Certificate is not locally installed? I wonde...

Hello.I have 36 of the ap1242ag access points right now. 6 of them have the 12.4(3G)JA1 software and the other 30 have the 12.4(10b)JA. On the 3G versions I could put in ip subnet-zero and that would show in the running config, but on the 10b versi...

klcoyne07 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone successfully configured the 7921G to use WPA2 Enterprise with EAP-TLS?My understanding is that WPA2 (and WPA) Enterprise support implies EAP-TLS support as one of the 5 EAP methods required by the standard. However, there seems to be no wa...

justin by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It is possible to modify the config of a 7921G through the phones webpage, but the phone is asking me for a password...I can't find anything in the adminguide so I hope someone can help me further...ThxKarl

Now that they are "in the wild", has anyone got any tasty tidbits regarding mounting the radios they'd like to share?The banding idea is new to me. Are there some caveats? (other than not to cut yourself)? Any hints?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card