cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having trouble getting a laptop to authenticate and I was hoping someone could help me with what debug commands to use on the AP. I've tried a few but I'm not getting anything to show up at the console prompt on the AP. I'm running Windows 2003...

hi,We need to give an ip address to 1250 just for the managemnt purpose ( similar to VLAN1 ip address given in case of L2 switches ). And then Aironet1250's gigbit ethernet will be connected to our Core L3 4507 swicth which has DHCP running. And will...

I converted a 1240 ap from autonoumous to lwapp using the upgrade tool. The one step I missed was to configure the .csv file to obtain a hash key for the ap so I can add to the controller. Is there a way I can do this manually.

We currently have 1 WLC (WiSM) installed in our 6513#1 core switch and will soon be installing a 2nd WLC (WiSM) for redundancy in our 6513#2 core switch. Has anyone been through this setup? Just curious to see advice and and caveats that one may enco...

heymy wireless network has 20 LAPS,recently my controller lost 11 LAPS,i did a reboot on the controller and the remaining 9 LAPS were also lost.i have tried several suggestions but nothing has workdi upgraded the controller from 3.2.119. image to 4.0...

I am attempting to push live camera video thru a 1310G AP. The video stream only passes thru when I select Unicast/UDP. Question - does the 1310G process/participate in Multicast?

When creating a guest user account using lobby ambassador on wcs 4.2 the guest account defaults to 8 hours. I would like to change the default time to 1 day. Does anyone know how i can do this?Thanks!

jwilder by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is my situation.I have two AP1232s.AP-a and AP-bThere is a conference room where AP-a is closer, but AP-b is still within range.Clients associate with WPA and authenticate with Radius secure ID. Everything is great. Signal strengh is about -70db...

swoodyard by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've just downgraded our AIR-AP1121G-E-K9 Autonomous AP's to LWAPP using WCS 4.2 I cannot get them to register with another controller. I have manually set the AP to use a Primary and Secondary controller, but once reset the AP always connects to ...

pic_whizz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need a secure and unsecure SSIDI create my SSID's, assign vlansThe only way it works is if the SSID is on the native VLAnI have my switchport trunking the vlan's

rmwhite59 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card