cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

First, i want to apologize for my English.I have a wireless network, which connects areas isolated by the sea.One of the repeaters have connection problems.There is a picture that illustrates my problem.The repeater in red, was installed recently. Be...

Hi - I'm installing 1310 bridges for the first time. I've seen Release Notes that state CKIP is the recommended option for encrypting traffic between the two bridges. I have many other options in that field - tkip, tkip+128bit wep, etc. Is it the ...

bdunsing2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sirs.I have 1242AG access point. I need to create two SSIDs for different types of devices. I create one SSID with WPA TKIP security and another one without security. I create two VLANs for each SSID, one of the VLANs is native VLAN.In event log...

AlexioUBS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just a quick note or heads up regarding client exclusion policies.I got called out to a facility because three laptops stopped working. I got on site and my laptop immediately worked so I knew it wasn't the network or that DHCP got full somehow.Rebui...

We have a CISCO871-SEC-K9 and need the optional WLAN 802.11b/g. I cannot find any description or picture or part number.Can anyone give me a hint where I can find this information on the Cisco web site?Thank you, Ed Podowski

epodowski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After reading a little on possibilities for implementing a multi-site Guest Wireless Access solution, it seems to involve alot of expensive gear.Is it possible to implement same on multiple 877W's, for example, using the Consent Feature, available...

Have to setup a wireless WAN in VERY remote area for Video Surveillance in outdoor Park back to security center. I have access to current or will use Solar. 9 key Points (so far )to connect in large valley. Want suggestions on using CISCO 1400 Bri...

roger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day!I am aware of the controller command "config ap username 'user' password 'pass' all/cisco ap"However I am wondering if it is possible to actually get a login prompt from the lwap console. Entering the command specifies a username, however yo...

How many devices can an AP350 handle at the same time before loosing ThruPut? Are all of the following: Ethernet Clients, Repeaters, APs, WGBs, DS Nodes defined as devices?Thanks in advance.

“Review