cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a WCS server that is an old WLSE box that I have installed Windows Server 2003 on to be able to run WCS. I was running 4.0.97.0 and it was running fine. Then one day, the application stopped running. I have since upgraded to 4.1.83.0 and in...

da.beaver by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got three APs of differing models running off a 2006 in my home. I've run these APs in autonmous mode and on various versions of LWAPP code.I have multiple client devices that the 2006 WLC is now saying are exhibiting high rates of decrypt erro...

I have a LAP-1130AG plugged into a 3750G port. As the 3750G is non-PoE, the LWAP has an AC power-pack/brick plugged in, but still generates this error in the WiSM syslog:LWAPP-3-AP_POWER_ERR, and refuses to power up the radios.A search on cisco.com f...

We are currently transitioning from a legacy guest overlay network using gre tunnels w/ vrf that I implemented a year ago. We are piloting controller-based guest using auto-anchor mobility. I currently have 1 site up & running no problem. I'm lookin...

struttob by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 7 AP"s with same ssid, broadcast. When the users move from one place to another, they lose the WLAN connetions, some time the users disconnect and reconnect or some time the users need to reboot the pc itself to get the WLAN connection. I a...

Hi, I have a cisco 877w at a remote office. It's setup as a VPN to my HQ and works well.I was wondering if I turn on the wireless on and rather that authenticate the users at the remote office locally on the router, can a Windows RADIUS (IAS) serve...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,I was wondering if a 1220 AP (AIR-AP1220-A-K9) is capable of converting to lightweight mode. The AP does B Radio only (AIR-MP20B-A-K9). On the Cisco site it says that B-Only Radio is not capable of converting to ligthweight. I just need a co...

Does anyone a link or info regarding what the different led indicators on the lwapp 1250 mean? All I have found so far is the autonomous infohttp://cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/12.4_10b_JA/configuration/guide/scg12410b-chap22-trouble.ht...

Hi,In all Cisco documentation 1.1.1.1 is always specified as Virtual Interface IP address. Here is my concern. When wireless client gets an IP address (through DHCP), 1.1.1.1 is entered as DHCP server which means that at 50% lease time client will at...

dknov by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We plan on implementing a WLC4402/1252 APs at one of our locations. Currently we use "fat" 1242 APs in selected areas and also deploy MS-PEAP using a Microsoft RADIUS server. We would like to have the ability to assign SSIDs based on Active Directory...

j-shearer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card