cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,After reading a little on possibilities for implementing a multi-site Guest Wireless Access solution, it seems to involve alot of expensive gear.Is it possible to implement same on multiple 877W's, for example, using the Consent Feature, available...

Have to setup a wireless WAN in VERY remote area for Video Surveillance in outdoor Park back to security center. I have access to current or will use Solar. 9 key Points (so far )to connect in large valley. Want suggestions on using CISCO 1400 Bri...

roger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day!I am aware of the controller command "config ap username 'user' password 'pass' all/cisco ap"However I am wondering if it is possible to actually get a login prompt from the lwap console. Entering the command specifies a username, however yo...

How many devices can an AP350 handle at the same time before loosing ThruPut? Are all of the following: Ethernet Clients, Repeaters, APs, WGBs, DS Nodes defined as devices?Thanks in advance.

I am very new to configuring Cisco WLAN's and I am aware that this is most likely a very basic question. I would like to use (2) Cisco 1131's in the same office to obtain total WLAN coverage of the office. What is the best way to accomplish this?

jksnook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I look site manager (location manager) this morning and 20 buildings lost all aps, and there are no one in Unspecified location windows. WLSE is 2.15.1.I have use a backup copy, but the error dont resolved. And all aps are in device center.All lost ...

hallo,in a Basic Service Set the mobile Stations must exchange data throughout the AP.Before transmitting a Station must sense the medium by radio and NAV.Suppose we have 2 stations, sta1 and sta2 NON hidden each other.Suppose sta1 transmit a frame t...

fsoffia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,I've a little problem with three Cisco 1130 AP. Anticipately i tell you that i'm not a guru of cisco wireless, but my implementation is very simple. I need a roaming for the 3 AP. I only have Ap, so i configure one as Master Ap and the othe...

m.contado by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to import a DWG CAD file to my WCS 4.2.62.0 for a floor area. Everything I read says I can import DWG CAD files (as well as gif, jpeg, and png) for Floor Areas but I am unable to do so. I get the following error message:The image...

bacland by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card