Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We currently have 2 Cisco 1030 APs set up in a bridge connection (root to non-root). However, the signal strength constantly varies between -53dBm and -80 dBm (SNR also drops during this timeframe). We have checked the area with a frequency scanne...

hii want to generate self certificates and use peap but the message told me to copy and paste certificates on online enrollrmrnt tool ??how can i do thisplease advice

We purchased the following wireless Access Point for my client. It will not work because it is made to clip into a drop ceiling. It will not look good because the cables will dangle if we keep it any where else.Cisco Aironet 2 dBi Diversity Omnidir...

Hi, there must be something to configure for voice on wireless outdooor link?. Because I have a wirelesslink using 1300 point to point and I?m transporting voice (ip telephony) but sometimes the call is cutt off(like hung up) and I watch on int dot r...

sdeltoro1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently our wireless environment inclued 1200ap and a wds. we have maxed our and want to upgrade to a more conrolled environment. I am suggesting and putting togather a diag. for 4404 wlc and the ap will work with the version 12.3.7 version. My q...

Hi All, I am testing a Cisco 2000 Series Wireless Controller with an eye on the WISM. I would like to know if any one out there has been successful at being able to throw troubled users into a limited access vlan for self remediation and isolation ...

bertel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there are issues or concerns with installing ACS on a virtual server?The server will authenticate approximately 500 devices and around 4000 users.

mdcole by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes