Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiMy WCS (v4.0.96.0) has recently reported a Rouge Access point with SSID ?Deliberately_Disconnecting_AP?. Actually WCS show it as AD-HOC type.Clearly it can be a manual configured SSID, but I have a feeling that it isn?t.Has anybody seen this too an...

Hi I need help in troubleshooting a problem.1.Using the Cisco Outdoor Bridge Range Calc utility I should get 54Mbps at the range of 0.65 miles. We are about 0.35 miles between antennas and I only get 24Mbps. Is this an Antenna alignment issue? 2. I...

Will Aironet AP1220B (AIR-AP1220B-A-K9) compatible with WLC4400 with an IOS upgrade? I looked up on notes and docs but couldn't figure out if that particular model is supported to run under Wireless LAN Controller. Or I just have to do an upgrade to ...

I have configured DHCP in 1200.But the laptop and all not getting ip from DHCP server.DHCP command i applied to AP:ip dhcp-excluded address 192.168.3.137ip dhcp pool cdsdginetwork 192.168.3.136 255.255.255.248dns server 196.1.109.55domain-name cdsgi....

Hello,I have a setup with a few 1242APs running IOS 12.3(8)JEA1 and have configured PEAP with EAP-GTC and WPA2 using ACS 4.1.I would like to disable Proactive Key Caching. Is this possible?If not, how can I clear/see the PKC cache on an access-point?...

Hello,Why, in wireless point-to-point bridges, are BOTH bridges considered ROOT bridges ? Does this mean that there are 2 different Spanning trees ?Thanks,Navid

Hi at the moment at my work we have 4 Cisco 1240 wireless access points. One of which is the root and is connected to a radius server. The other 3 are just configured as normal access points. The problem I have is that some people can connect to some...

ross_rulz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have WCS Base + Location and are setting up our heat maps. We have a mostly re-enforce concrete wall facility. If we add the thick walls to areas that has walls the heat maps report coverage holes. The traps are not reporting holes. and preliminar...

Resolved! WLSE templates

Hello,I was trying to answer this question. It seems to me that the correct answer is B. Is this correct:What is the primary purpose of a template in the WLSE?A : A template is used to create a configuration model for Access Points in the network. : ...

Hello,I was trying to answer this question and was wondering whether WLSM was necessary :What components are necessary when implementing fast secure L3 roaming?A. AP, CCX clientsB. AP, CCX clients, WLSMThanks,Navid

Hi,Again, another question, where I have a doubt : When upgrading the firmware on access points, the WLSE can perform which of the following functions? A. Upgrade firmware, validate the target AP type and convert configurations fromVxWorks to IOS all...

We have 2 x 4404 controllers.It is layer 3 LWAPP. They are in different buildings on different subnets.They have different AP Manager and Management Interfaces.They are in the same mobility gourp.We have some AP's connecting to one controller and oth...

fgleeson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card